“Your computer has been locked”! Have you received such message on your computer screen? Are you seeing locked PC and not able to access it anymore? Don't know how it happened and does it seems like you have lost your system control? Want to know reason behind and immediate solution for this? If yes, you need to know that these symptoms shows that your computer has got infected with fgdvftn extension Ransomware which is very dangerous ransomware computer threat. Learn more about this infection from the below given content and also get instant removal solution. Thank you!
fgdvftn extension Ransomware is one of the most fishy and creepy system infection which belongs to the ransomware threat. It usually gets activated inside your computer by suspicious code which comes usually attached with the spam emails. Mostly, when you open any zip attachments of spam emails, such type of virus threat may get slipped inside your machine. Upon insertion, fgdvftn extension Ransomware damages victimized computer and locks machine completely. This malicious ransomware infection also encrypts all data files as well as personal folders and does not let you run any task on system. fgdvftn extension Ransomware uses infectious code mainly to encrypt gallery folders, music, videos, doc files and more. There must be in your mind that what is main intention of this infection. Well, it performs all such nasty activities simply to trick you into their vicious plan and earn money from your pocket.
Furthermore, fgdvftn extension Ransomware demands for the ransom money to get decryption key so that you can unlock your machine once again. It is one of the most dangerous and harmful threat which disrupts functioning of compromised machine and stops the execution of installed application programs. Meanwhile, it reduces system speed of running and also slower down internet connection network. It has potential to steal your confidential informations, private data, sensitive details, system IP address, banking credentials etc. and later on reveals all your identity to web criminals. So, you should be alert when got infected with fgdvftn extension Ransomware and be known that it should be terminated immediately without any time wastage.
Remove fgdvftn extension Ransomware From Your PC
Step 1: Remove fgdvftn extension Ransomware in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove fgdvftn extension Ransomware using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To fgdvftn extension Ransomware
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find fgdvftn extension Ransomware related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove fgdvftn extension Ransomware Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove fgdvftn extension Ransomware related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the fgdvftn extension Ransomware virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the fgdvftn extension Ransomware infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.