What Is Mamba Ransomware ?
Mamba Ransomware is reported as a recently identified ransomware infection crafted by online criminals with the primary objective of encrypting user's files and then robbing illegal money from them. Researches clearly proves that this ransomware infection mainly targets the PC with Windows OS installed in them. Most probably this threat lurk silently inside the PC and then after that enables remote attacker to access the targeted PC for implementing several malicious codes that ultimately results in the encryption of almost all the files stored on the system's hard drive. This ransomware infection has been found capable of infecting all formats of files including .PDF, .ZIP, .DOC, .DOCX, .CDR, .JPEG, .JPG etc.
How Mamba Ransomware Perforates Inside PC ?
Mamba Ransomware most probably disseminates through freeware downloads and attached files on spam emails. Therefore, to prevent the PC from such insertion of ransomware infection inside the PC, it is suggested to never open any attachment of emails without scanning them and never forget to choose Custom Installation while installing any programs. Since, it enables one to deselect undesired options or cancel the unauthorized modification.
Malicious Symptoms Of Mamba Ransomware
Once loaded, Mamba Ransomware penetrates number of vicious registry keys in the system registry. This is done to encrypt the files. Now following the successful encryption, the ransomware infection generates pop-up warnings on the screen for the purpose of informing users about the occurred encryption and after that suggests the users to implement it's provided instructions on how to pay ransom money regarding the decryption of encrypted files. Besides from this, the infection also threatens users that in a case if they do not make the payment in the given amount of time, then in that situation the files will be locked forever in such a way that no one will ever able to access them back.
Generally in this situation it has been found that users decides to make the payment but it is strongly advised not to do that since it has been reported that number of victims who make the payment in the hope of accessing the files back, did not get the healthy back. This threat apart from processing encryption procedure, also modifies the system's default settings and steals the user's personal stuff for evil purpose. It downloads various other harmful infections in the PC without letting the users even know about it. Thus, to stop such kind of unwanted file encryption in the PC, it is quite essential to remove Mamba Ransomware quickly from the PC.
How To Remove Mamba Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all Mamba Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out Mamba Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the Mamba Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.