Mahasaraswati ransomware: Summary
Mahasaraswati ransomware is a type of vicious ransomware virus that encrypts the various files and data stored on the victims system. During encryption, the malware will put its name Mahasaraswati on each encrypted file as an extension. Moreover, Mahasaraswati ransomware creates two files on your machine which is .jpg and .txt files. Each files named "How to decrypt your files" and placing them into each folders containing the compromised files. These files contain an identical messages or alert stating that the PC files have been encrypted by Mahasaraswati ransomware and that victims must contact the criminal hackers through email address provided on the notification in order to restore the encrypted files.
However, research shows that Mahasaraswati ransomware malware encrypts the users files and by using the asymmetric encryption algorithm. Thus, private and public keys are generated during encryption method to encrypt and the private key to decrypt. Since, it is impossible to recover the encrypted files without the private key. Although, the Mahasaraswati ransomware virus force users to buy the decryption key which is stored on the remote servers that is controlled by the cyber crooks. After contacting through email address provided, victimized users supposedly receive the detailed information about payment. The size of Mahasaraswati ransomware is equivalent to 3 Bitcoins which is about to $1332.15. Moreover, this will increase by 2 Bitcoins on every 24 hours. Hence, the longer victims take to pay the ransom money the higher the ransom amount. Furthermore, never trust on what is says and do not pay the ransom money to the hacker because the decryption of file is not guaranteed. So, remove Mahasaraswati ransomware immediately from your PC and then go for the best data recovery tool to get back your precious files back.
How To Remove Mahasaraswati ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End Mahasaraswati ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the Mahasaraswati ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall Mahasaraswati ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all Mahasaraswati ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall Mahasaraswati ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete Mahasaraswati ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete Mahasaraswati ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all Mahasaraswati ransomware related programs.
Remove Mahasaraswati ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all Mahasaraswati ransomware related entries.
Remove Mahasaraswati ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the Mahasaraswati ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free Mahasaraswati ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.