Manamecrypt Ransomware is a little bit different among other ransomware programs. It encrypts user's personal files and also compress encrypted files as .RAR wit unique password. So it is now more difficult to decrypt files on a compromised computer. The ransomware program is highly efficient to encrypt different type of files on your computer. Generally an user save all type of document file as .PDF, .doc, .xls, .ppt etc. or images, videos, emails, etc on their computer. Some day the user find all these files become inaccessible due to strong file encryption and compression with password protection. So the user suddenly face a data loss situation. The user try different methods to get their valuable files back in original format. The developers of this ransomware also know the importance of those encrypted files so they address victims of this ransomware to pay a small fee (ransom) in Biotcoins. The complete message is as follows :
“Your Computer Files have been Encrypted and Locked!
Your files have been encrypted and are unusable and inaccessible.
Don’t worry. they’re safe for now.
This is unfortunate although for a small fee all of your Files will be returned to their original location as if nothing ever happened. Simply pay the recovery free stated on this for and follow the instructions. Once the payment has been received your Files will be returned to normal. Not paying the Unlock Fee to the supplied Bitcoin Address before the Timer runs out means loss of all Files permanently.
The only payment accepted is Bitcoin. If you don;t know what Bitcoin is there are instructions on how to obtain Bitcoin and pay the Fee. Just press the “How it Works” Button below to learn how Bitcoin works.
This software checks the Bitcoin Network for the exact payment amount on the Bitcoin address provided. Once the amount is confirmed by clicking “Confirm Payment” your files will be returned to their original locations.
Removing this software causes permanent loss of your files! This software is the only way to get your files back!”
Manamecrypt Ransomware always prompt users for payment of ransom amount in certain time and scare users about permanent loss of encrypted files if the user does not pay demanded amount within remaining time in ransom note. The infection break into any computer by opening of Spam emails served by its authors or by downloading and installation of bundled programs that contains elements of this ransomware, or bring in by any other malicious program on the computer. You can use removal methods to get rid of Manamecrypt Ransomware on your computer as mentioned below in this post and use a recovery tool to recover files on your computer.
How To Remove Manamecrypt Ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End Manamecrypt Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the Manamecrypt Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall Manamecrypt Ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all Manamecrypt Ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall Manamecrypt Ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete Manamecrypt Ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete Manamecrypt Ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all Manamecrypt Ransomware related programs.
Remove Manamecrypt Ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all Manamecrypt Ransomware related entries.
Remove Manamecrypt Ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the Manamecrypt Ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free Manamecrypt Ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.