GreenPlayer Ads is nothing but yet another adware infection that has been launched by cyber criminals with sole to boost up their cyber scam. It claims itself to be a browser plugin and promises to provide you best online surfing experience as well as several deals. It is promoted as a light weighted tool for active media that helps users to arrange play lists, find sub-titles and resize video players across various sites such as YouTube. GreenPlayer Ads is available on the Internet for free installation on any computer and usually gets inside the compromised machine via freeware software packages. There are many other sources as well like spam email attachments, social networking sites, p2p file sharing etc. that makes infiltration of this program into PC. No matter how useful or helpful GreenPlayer Ads looks like, but the fact is, it is commonly deemed as a harmful adware infection that is quite very risky for the affected computer.
Soon when got inside, GreenPlayer Ads infects Windows Task manager as well as Task Scheduler to update its suspicious contents automatically. It links up itself with remote server and may download and install third party software into computer which are actually not trustworthy and may brings certain danger into the system. To be more specific, GreenPlayer Ads when got activated, it continues injecting its annoying advertisements, popup ads etc. within the web browsers like Google Chrome, Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox. The infection bring severe interruption while surfing internet and does not let you visit any desired web pages. Additionally, it may reduce PC performance speed and stops execution of installed application programs. So, to prevent further corruption to happen into the affected computer, you need to take action and remove GreenPlayer Ads as soon as possible without the wastage of time.
For such reason, our security researchers have found the immediate solution to secure your computer from any type of danger. So, we recommend you people to download Automatic Removal Tool and remove GreenPlayer Ads as soon as possible and ensure system protection.
Step:1 Remove GreenPlayer Ads or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for GreenPlayer Ads or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall GreenPlayer Ads or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove GreenPlayer Ads
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of GreenPlayer Ads from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall GreenPlayer Ads
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by GreenPlayer Ads will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of GreenPlayer Ads
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from GreenPlayer Ads in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against GreenPlayer Ads
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting GreenPlayer Ads while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and GreenPlayer Ads Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from GreenPlayer Ads
How to Block GreenPlayer Ads Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still GreenPlayer Ads exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about GreenPlayer Ads Removal