"MSIL/TrojanDownloader.Small.AE has infected my Windows computer while downloading free of cost games from Internet. I was sure that my anti virus program will remove MSIL/TrojanDownloader.Small.AE. But it does not happened, the Trojan virus is still inside my computer and executing its malicious activities. My computer become very slow and now stared to freeze, restart or display of BSOD. I don't know how to get rid of MSIL/TrojanDownloader.Small.AE from my computer system. Please help me by describing any trusted automatic method."
MSIL/TrojanDownloader.Small.AE is a very contagious and devastating Trojan infection as it can destruct your windows computer in a very short time duration. It is also very dangerous for Internet users because it allow hackers to access their computer and confidential informations. Once in the computer enters successfully, MSIL/TrojanDownloader.Small.AE use all resources on the compromised machine to make damage. For example, there may be a large amount of system resources to slow down the performance of Windows, and it is not surprising that you can not even sometimes occur with abnormal shutdown issues or system crash issues. In addition, MSIL/TrojanDownloader.Small.AE run the possibility to download and arbitrary files like malware or worm compressed files. It is noticeable that the more threats the more dangerous your system be.
Moreover MSIL/TrojanDownloader.Small.AE may relaying can cause problems to affect your browsing activities. For example, it may change in the web browser (Internet Explorer, Firefox or Chrome) to make, will be forced to redirect some unwanted websites that contain more dangers. By using the MSIL/TrojanDownloader.Small.AE indistinguishable cyber attacker can gain access to the infected computer and steal important data to do illegal financial gains in the background. It's hard for you to imagine what MSIL/TrojanDownloader.Small.AE could be do other terrible things with your stolen personal identifiable, email ID, user name, logging details of online accounts with passwords, credit/debit card details etc. Therefore, to protect your system, you are highly recommended to remove MSIL/TrojanDownloader.Small.AE completely.
Manual MSIL/TrojanDownloader.Small.AE Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of MSIL/TrojanDownloader.Small.AE
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case MSIL/TrojanDownloader.Small.AE, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove MSIL/TrojanDownloader.Small.AE Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to MSIL/TrojanDownloader.Small.AE infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of MSIL/TrojanDownloader.Small.AE infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove MSIL/TrojanDownloader.Small.AE, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete MSIL/TrojanDownloader.Small.AE
How to View MSIL/TrojanDownloader.Small.AE Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the MSIL/TrojanDownloader.Small.AE related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access MSIL/TrojanDownloader.Small.AE Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by MSIL/TrojanDownloader.Small.AE, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide MSIL/TrojanDownloader.Small.AE Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with MSIL/TrojanDownloader.Small.AE.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide MSIL/TrojanDownloader.Small.AE related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of MSIL/TrojanDownloader.Small.AE related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View MSIL/TrojanDownloader.Small.AE associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by MSIL/TrojanDownloader.Small.AE, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.