National Cyber Security Division virus is a threat known as ransomware. It is a immodest and vicious hijacker of online computers. It releases an ultimatum to pay ransom amount of $300 followed by a certain time limit. In actual we are discussing about a very dangerous PC threat that an online computer user may face on their desktop. It is a malicious software program that is developed by cyber culprits to essentially hijack Windows computer and all stored data. Moreover it uses a very advance algorithm of cryptography RSA 2048 to encrypts all type of file formats and completely blocks accessibility of compromised computer. The user on the affected computer could only see a warning cum ransom note with header line “Your Computer Has Been Blocked Down!”. The interface of this ransomware program seems like a genuine security division or law enforcement agency. It uses U.S Department of Homeland Security logo to cheat victims. It is completely a scam and the users are suggested not to trust on the ransom note.
On an infected computer with National Cyber Security Division virus, the innocent Internet user get the scary ransom note with all allegation and their consecutive punishment followed by different legal acts and articles under code of conduct. The user thinks, is this warning and and instructions to pay the fine is actually from a local law enforcement agency or a scam. In general the user know very well that he/she is not a culprit for distribution of illegal child pornography, violation of copyright or distribution of pirated software etc. but the user scare to be prosecuted against these charges. So to gain controls of their computer again and prevent themselves from botheration of Judicial process the victims generally make their mind to pay the fine (In real, Ransom). But the problem does not certainly solve with paying the ransom to untrusted cyber criminals because it is not sure that they will provide private key to unlock the files and computer. Perhaps, it is also not a recommended to pay the ransom to get rid of National Cyber Security Division virus. In this post further we will discuss in details that how to remove National Cyber Security Division virus without paying money as ransom.
How To Remove National Cyber Security Division virus From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End National Cyber Security Division virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the National Cyber Security Division virus related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall National Cyber Security Division virus From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all National Cyber Security Division virus related items from list.
Uninstall National Cyber Security Division virus From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete National Cyber Security Division virus related items from the programs list.
Delete National Cyber Security Division virus From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all National Cyber Security Division virus related programs.
Remove National Cyber Security Division virus Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all National Cyber Security Division virus related entries.
Remove National Cyber Security Division virus Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the National Cyber Security Division virus virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free National Cyber Security Division virus Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.