“I have encrypted files on my computer by [email protected] ransomeware virus. It has encrypted all saved files on hard drive of Windows computer with additional file extension “.surprise” and I am finding files named as Encrypted_Files.Notepad, DECRYPTION_HOWTO.Notepad created by [email protected] ransomware. According to this ransom note I will have to pay 05 Bitcoins to 25 Bitcoins to get back my files in their original format. For myself it is very though to pay ransom amount, please help me to get rid of [email protected] ransomware virus on my computer.”
[email protected] is a very nasty and destructive software development by cyber criminals. The program is designed and developed for illegal file encryption with public and private keys. The advanced and powerful file encryption force users to pay the demanded amount to cyber criminals in order to successful file decryption. The user on infected computer must try to open files with all known methods like manually deleting additional “.surprise” extension, Windows system restore on a previous date when files was accessible, anti virus scan etc. But when the user fails to open files then start to read instructions carefully mentioned in [email protected] ransom note. The content of this ransom note are as follows :
→“What happened to your files? All of your files were protected by a strong encryption. There is no way to decrypt your files without the key. If your files not important for you just reinstall your system. If your files is important just email us to discuss the price and how to decrypt your files. You can email us to [email protected] and [email protected] Write your Email to both email addresses PLS We accept just BITCOIN if you don't know what it is just Google it. We will give instructions where and how you buy Bitcoins in your country. Price depends on how important your files and network is. It could be 0.5 Bitcoins to 25 Bitcoins. You can send us a 1 encrypted file for decryption. Feel free to email us with your country and computer name and user name of the infected system.”
[email protected] ransomware sneaks into your online computer as a Spam email or as a bundled software with any needed freeware that is downloaded by users unwarily. The distributors of this infection spread this infection through malicious file attachment on Spam emails. When the user receive a email in their Spam box with some interesting subject then it provoke them to open and view attachment file. With click to open the file, user allow to execute a malicious file on their computer which activate this ransomware on their computer. Stealthy installation also take place while downloading and installation of bundled freeware and ransomware program [email protected] get execution on targeted computer. However your files are so valuable but it is always recommended not to pay ransom to the developers of ransomware virus. In this post you will find other methods to remove [email protected] ransomware from your computer without paying ransom.
How To Remove [email protected] Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all [email protected] related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out [email protected] related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the [email protected] infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.