Is your PC infected with .NTFS VIRUS FILE? Is all your files got encrypted and completely inaccessible to you? After tried all possible ways won't make up to get rid of it then do not panic. Just follow the below given removal steps which definitely help you to free from ransomware.
.NTFS VIRUS FILE : Threat Summary
.NTFS VIRUS FILE
$100 in Bitcoins
Spam emails attachments, Infectious codes, exploit kits, stealth installations etc.
.NTFS VIRUS FILE Make Encryption Of Your Files And Demand Ransom Money
.NTFS VIRUS FILE is very dangerous PC virus, considered a ransomware. It is highly hazardous malware that unconsciously attacks your system using stealth. As It approaches your system, you can not access your data or files because they are all locked and ask you to pay a healthy sum in a form of ransom solution for hackers, in exchange for a decryption tool or software that can unlock your files. After the successful entry of your system, it begins to search for data or files, such as images, spreadsheets, audio, video, presentation files, document files, PDF files, e-books that can participate in the encryption. After collecting all targeted data containers, it uses a sophisticated encryption algorithm to encode all the collected files.
After following the successful encryption, extension .NTFS VIRUS FILE adds a new file extension ".NTFS" to files committed to inform you about the attack of .NTFS VIRUS FILE Make Encryption Of Your Files And Demand Ransom Moneyrescue virus. Then after rescuing the virus, send or display a scary ransom note on the screen of your victim's desktop saying "all files were encrypted and if you want to get your files back you will have to pay ransom for hackers." Then you will be asked to pay the money in exchange for your files to purchase a decryption software or a key from hackers. But you should not believe in your promises because their sole intension is to earn money by threatening your file. Mostly, this .NTFS VIRUS FILE enters your system along with spam email attachments that can send it from an unknown senders. Some more ways are through stealth of freeware or shareware, accidental clicks on suspicious files and other infectious links on system.
You should not get into the tricks of the users to pay the ransom to get the decryption key. If you wanting to remove .NTFS VIRUS FILE from infected system then use a trusted anti-malware. Then use your backup to restore previous files.
A: How To Remove .NTFS VIRUS FILE From Your PC
Step: 1 How to Reboot Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
Step: 2 How to Kill .NTFS VIRUS FILE Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard
- It will Open Task manager on Windows
- Go to Process tab, find the .NTFS VIRUS FILE related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Step: 3 Uninstall .NTFS VIRUS FILE From Windows Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all .NTFS VIRUS FILE related items from list.
B: How to Restore .NTFS VIRUS FILE Encrypted Files
Method: 1 By Using ShadowExplorer
After removing .NTFS VIRUS FILE from PC, it is important that users should restore encrypted files. Since, ransomware encrypts almost all the stored files except the shadow copies, one should attempt to restore original files and folders using shadow copies. This is where ShadowExplorer can prove to be handy.
- Once downloaded, install ShadowExplorer in your PC
- Double Click to open it and now select C: drive from left panel
- In the date filed, users are recommended to select time frame of atleast a month ago
- Select and browse to the folder having encrypted data
- Right Click on the encrypted data and files
- Choose Export option and select a specific destination for restoring the original files
Method:2 Restore Windows PC to Default Factory Settings
Following the above mentioned steps will help in removing .NTFS VIRUS FILE from PC. However, if still infection persists, users are advised to restore their Windows PC to its Default Factory Settings.
System Restore in Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Method:3 Using Data Recovery Software
Restore your files encrypted by .NTFS VIRUS FILE with help of Data Recovery Software
We understand how important is data for you. Incase the encrypted data cannot be restored using the above methods, users are advised to restore and recover original data using data recovery software.