Hi, myself Jelly Been, here to get information on popunderclick.com. From a week I am interacting with it as launch my browser? This one comes on my screen as a blank while screen, I don't known why? But, as I continue surfing in new tab the screen get completely filled with different ads and popunderclick.com pop-up message. After a certain interval of time browser and search result start redirecting to different sites which seriously annoy me. Guys do you have any information on this topic. Share it with me, I will be thankful to you. Currently I am using Google Chrome, AVG anti-virus and Window 8 as operating system.
popunderclick.com a browser hijacker domain have no proper presence on web being handled by the spammers for performing illegal activity. It is responsible to deploy popunderclick.com pop-up on the targeted browser screen. As this domain accessed address bar brings nothing on screen. But can be easily noticed with sponsored link at the time of internet surfing. Millions of user from different part of the world has raised hand against this threat which put concentration of the malware researchers on this browser hijacker domain. Researchers work hard on it and mentioned number of facts. It is able to create issues with all leading browser such as Internet Explorer, Safari, Opera, Mozilla fire fox, Google chrome and other. As this domain accessed in browser overwrite search engine and launching address with sponsored one to boost traffic to gain revenue in good amount. Along with this also change appearance of browser for creating problem in working. When popunderclick.com accessed in browser, carries rogue program in PC for performing other illegal activity. The harmful program which it brings in PC able to change setting of PC and running application without user concern.
Besides this the browser hijacker track different information from PC and use them for the placement of pop-up message and ads on screen. The information which is gather usually include daily surfing history, visited page list, installed program details, IP address, system configuration, search term, screen resolution and many other. Its a suggestion from researchers to not rely on its any deployed popunderclick.com pop-up as they takes search to unwanted and malicious sites or download rogue application in system which harm it seriously. User will also experience creepy response of browser, installed program, and PC too because their resources get exploited extremely. Therefore, to get rid of above discussed problem from PC you are suggested to remove popunderclick.com pop-up using reliable anti-malware program.
Learn To Remove popunderclick.com pop-up Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete popunderclick.com pop-up Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of popunderclick.com pop-up Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to popunderclick.com pop-up related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from popunderclick.com pop-up On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing popunderclick.com pop-up from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.