Abbreviated information about RSA-1024 algorithm:
First of all what is RSA-1024 algorithm? RSA-1024 algorithm widely used in cryptosystems to encrypt code. RSA-1024 algorithm is basically involve four steps which is key generation, key distribution, encryption and decryption. This algorithm uses two key first is public key and second is private key. Public key is known to everyone but private key is only known to developer or encoder.
This RSA-1024 algorithm is categorized as ransomware threats and it is a very dangerous threats. Once this RSA-1024 algorithm ransomware get installed in your system, it will scan your entire system and encrypt all of your important system files and lock them using extension .cerber, .cyrpt, extra. It has ability to encrypt files including images, document, presentation, audio, video, .html files, .exe files, extra and demand for ransom money to provide you private key.
RSA-1024 algorithm ransomware will deliver you alert messages tell you that your system files is encrypted and you have to pay ransom money to buy private key or decryption key. It will provide you their Tech support number and convince you take help from their tech support like your “goodwill”. When you call to the given number it will ask you to grant permission to remote access to your system. But never believe upon this, these all are the trick of hackers to onrush your system and to take over your important data. If you bought private key by paying ransom money then also it is not possible that they will decrypt your system files and you will also face the problem of identity theft. Through the help of remote access to your system these cyber criminals will alter your system settings and will install more malicious program and threats in your system. What will be the most worse thing rather than this. Therefore be caution about it and remove it from your system as soon as possible because if it will remain long time in your system it will create lots of damage to your system.
How this RSA-1024 algorithm ransomware come in touch to your PC?
Most popular way is to distribution of this RSA-1024 algorithm ransomware is spam mail attachment. Spam mail attachment from unauthorized sites has some payload of harmful threats. Therefore before open these spam mail check the authority of the mail sender. Free software downloading is the another way to spread up this ransomware. Whenever you download any free application read all the EULA(end user license agreement) condition and reject the additional terms and condition which is not related to this software. Always choose the custom installation mode to know the exactly what it is containing?
Remove RSA-1024 algorithm From Your PC
Step 1: Remove RSA-1024 algorithm in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove RSA-1024 algorithm using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To RSA-1024 algorithm
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find RSA-1024 algorithm related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove RSA-1024 algorithm Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove RSA-1024 algorithm related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the RSA-1024 algorithm virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the RSA-1024 algorithm infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.