Brief report on CloudFanta Malware
CloudFanta Malware comes under the vast umbrella of Trojan virus and have a lot of identical characteristics with banking Trojan just like the very well known Zeus Trojan virus. Banking Trojans are becomes the most worst virus program among all kind of malicious and dangerous malware. Banking Trojan induced masquerading attack. In this attack, attackers will grab all your Internet surfing activities such as online banking transaction details, debit or credit card details, login details, passwords and many more. However, hackers will pretends like a legitimate user and by using this information like your credit card number details they will make transactions and will take over your money without your knowledge. This malware will send you spam email attachments to your close friends and search from your contact list and using your login details and password to spread malicious infection.
CloudFanta Malware uses two significant methodology to collect your sensitive credentials or information such as online banking details, email-id information and accounts passwords, credit or debit card details, financial or transaction data to misuse it by exposing these valuable data to cyber crooks. These attacks are DDoS and DoS, when Denial of service (DoS) is run at that time hacker will floods you with excessive request to boost up the web traffic on the located remote server of targeted computer. By impressive web traffic on the targeted computer, this malware will abort and stop the Internet services to the desired user and then after it will start to collect your personal or private information by checking your browsing activities and visiting details from the computer. While The source of attack is multiple means many of inter connected servers will attack at the same time on the targeted computer or server in Distributed Denial of service.
Distribution Channels of CloudFanta Malware
CloudFanta Malware will come in touch to your PC by phishing mail attachment consisting of malicious word documents.
Free downloads from unauthorized sites.
Watching malicious websites.
Peer to peer file sharing.
By clicking on Suspicious ads, hyperlinks, domain. Misleading advertisements.
Fake software updates programs.
Problems caused by CloudFanta Malware
This CloudFanta Malware trojan horse will also block the access of important PC programs like Control Panel and Task manager.
CloudFanta will disable the system Firewall and anti-malware program to make its detection and removal a tough task.
It will pop-up excessive banner ads, shopping offer, in-text ads, discount and spam alert popups.
It will slow down operation responding and sluggish PC performance.
Without of PC user's permission, it will modify on homepage and search engine.
Frequently system crash due to overly use of CPU resource.
Infiltration of unknown and malicious programs.
Identity theft problem will be caused due to hacker’s attack.
Precautions and deletion methods of CloudFanta Malware
If you do not want to come across glitches like CloudFanta Malware then you have to be very careful at the time of freeware downloading and installing, do not visit unauthorized websites and if you want to free from the problems of this malware then you have to delete CloudFanta Malware from your system immediately.
How to Remove CloudFanta Malware from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall CloudFanta Malware from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to CloudFanta Malware using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find CloudFanta Malware
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate CloudFanta Malware.
Step3: How to Uninstall CloudFanta Malware from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to CloudFanta Malware and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to CloudFanta Malware and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose CloudFanta Malware and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select CloudFanta Malware and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete CloudFanta Malware Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type CloudFanta Malware to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all CloudFanta Malware named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only CloudFanta Malware entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of CloudFanta Malware, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.