Hi, I need support to remove PHP:Decode-DP[Trj] from my laptop. Till yesterday noon my laptop was running very smoothly but after a download of an e-mail attachment its start performing weirdly and anti-malware program start alarming that PC has PHP:Decode-DP[Trj], remove immediately. I have tried all possible ways but not getting the exact result. Help me to get out from this issue. Thanks in advance for any suggestion.
PHP:Decode-DP[Trj] is really an disastrous threat which is responsible to turn Windows PC worthless in short time. This threat has found by the malware researchers few days before. According to them it is designed and developed in such manner that it easily target any windows OS such XP, 7, 8 or 10. From different part of the globe thousand of PC users have reported against this disastrous threat. Now a days it is being distributed in less protected PC by different ways such as spam e-mail attachment, hijacked sites, removable device, peer to peer network, pop-up message and other. There are other ways too by which this threat sneaks in PC. Just after getting into it does modification in few setting which include registry, system files and other. With this PHP:Decode-DP[Trj] put affect on the setting of installed program like Java, browser, media player, flash player and other.
In registry adds, modifies and delete entries to be in PC for long time interval without being detected and removed. Along with this PHP:Decode-DP[Trj] also add few files in system to pretend as legit. To hide from scanning process of anti-spyware application this one places its files in TEMP folder. To turn PC completely useless this one creates back door to insert more and more threat in PC. The confidential information of your PC may not be safe in the presence of this threat as they get tracked. You will notice unwanted processes and services running in background, this leads to creepy response of system. In nutshell this one turn your PC completely useless. If you like to resolve mentioned problem you have to remove PHP:Decode-DP[Trj] immediately.
Manual PHP:Decode-DP[Trj] Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of PHP:Decode-DP[Trj]
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case PHP:Decode-DP[Trj], is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove PHP:Decode-DP[Trj] Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to PHP:Decode-DP[Trj] infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of PHP:Decode-DP[Trj] infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove PHP:Decode-DP[Trj], follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete PHP:Decode-DP[Trj]
How to View PHP:Decode-DP[Trj] Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the PHP:Decode-DP[Trj] related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access PHP:Decode-DP[Trj] Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by PHP:Decode-DP[Trj], you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide PHP:Decode-DP[Trj] Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with PHP:Decode-DP[Trj].
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide PHP:Decode-DP[Trj] related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of PHP:Decode-DP[Trj] related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View PHP:Decode-DP[Trj] associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by PHP:Decode-DP[Trj], folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.