PUP.iPadian is a potentially unwanted program (PUP) and is classified as an adware. This very threat is highly infectious and till date it had affected more than 100 PCs. It mostly attack on the Windows based system and is compatible with all the versions of Windows operating system. However, PUP.iPadian is spread widely around the globe but mainly PC users from Peru, Russia and United States are going through troubles that occurred due to presence of the nasty adware. Well, if once it gain access over your computer system then it creates numerous trouble and compromise the security of your Windows PC.
What worse, PUP.iPadian creates files like %APPDATA%\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\iPadian, %PROGRAMFILES%\iPadian and many more in your system without your knowledge. It creates new entries into the Windows registry editor and modify system settings so as run automatically whenever you start your Windows system. This very nasty adware not only hamper the system but also affect the browsers and bring thousands of trouble for the PC users. It install add-ons, plug-ins, etc on your browser and shows several pop-up ads so as to interrupt your browsing experience.
Actually, the nasty adware generate numerous ads, pop-ups, banner ads, commercial ads, sponsored links, in-text ads, etc and tries to lure PC users to click on the ads so as to earn profit. The adware programs are used by the criminals to enhance web traffic and gain profit through illegal ways. It also download potentially unwanted threats on the infected PC without users consent. These threats eats up huge amount of space in the system resources and leads to slow down the performance of your PC. Thus, it is advised not to click on ads by PUP.iPadian and surf safely. But, in case your system gets affected with the adware then take quick steps to remove PUP.iPadian before it severely damages your computer system.
Learn To Remove PUP.iPadian Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete PUP.iPadian Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of PUP.iPadian Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to PUP.iPadian related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from PUP.iPadian On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing PUP.iPadian from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.