Tornado Ransomware is yet another dangerous crypto malware that has the ability to encrypt files and documents of the targeted PC. This is one such infection which no any user want to face in it's entire life. This is one of the malicious malware which is uncatalogued as one of the best file encrypting virus. It crawls into your PC in silent manner. According to malware team, the threat belongs to ransomware family. This malware is very harmful and stubborn because it's infection does not go easily. Not even installed anti-virus program is able to remove the infection completely from your PC.
Tornado Ransomware once installed on the PC can make you go crazy since it ruins the entire computer system and damages the system. Ransomware enters your PC, scan the hard disk for files and then start encrypting them one after another. This pesky and pernicious virus can encrypt all the files such as images, video, audio, databases and so on. Soon after the encryption, the files become locked and you will be unable to encrypt them. Ransomware is smart enough and knows very well how to extort money from users. All this scam is conducted just to extort money from user.
Ransomware first encrypts the files and then try to make you scare on the name of your files. Tornado Ransomware simply tells you that you could lose all your files if you do not pay the money when you try to open any of the locked file, this following message pop-ups. However, victims will be provided a ransom note which specifies more clear information about the encryption. Victims need to pay money for the decryption key which is provided by ransomware to the user right after payment. But, the money demanded by ransomware is hefty and can easily make you run out of good financial position.
Furthermore, ransom money must be paid in bitcoin cryptocurrency. No any other form of currency will be accepted such as dollars. Tornado Ransomware also tells user that you can contact the hackers on the given email address. Tornado Ransomware mostly targets Windows operating system. No matter whatever this threat asks you to do, you must not listen to it and should not pay money to hackers. Instead you must look out for best virus removal technique that will help you in removing Tornado Ransomware from your PC.
How To Remove Tornado Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all Tornado Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out Tornado Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the Tornado Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.