I have noticed Tesla Browser within my windows PC which is appearing on the start up menu. It is disturbing me a lot and I am not able to surf internet normally. My computer is running very slowly and many of the data files are missing too. It seems like I have met data loss situations. Guys, please help me to resolve this problem immediately. I don't want any destructions in my system. So, suggest me any removal technique to remove this unwanted program from computer system.
Tesla Browser is a potentially unwanted program or PUP threat that silently slips into targeted computer without any approval and hides itself smartly behind the background. It is distributed all across the world commonly bundled with third party software, freeware programs, social networking sites, spam email attachments, peer to peer file sharing and lots more. As soon as Tesla Browser got inside, the unwanted program directly gets added with the Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer like popular web browsers. It is known for creating disturbances for the victim user while surfing Internet. Tesla Browser come up with numerous unwanted extensions, plugins, toolbars etc. and hampers your online web browsing experience. The adware infection floods computer screen with thousands of useless advertisements, popup ads, sponsored products, hypertext links etc. and makes you see nothing but a blue screen of death.
Right after getting infiltrated into compromised PC, Tesla Browser changes the default settings of browser homepage, DNS configurations, desktop screen image etc. and ruins entire PC harshly. It is a destructive infection that weakens security tools of the affected computer and disable task manager to raise malware infection into the infected computer. It may steal your banking credentials, confidential informations, private details, sensitive informations, IP address, crucial data and more. After some time, the infection all such valuable materials to cyber criminals who utilizes for illegal purpose and thus makes you the victim of identity theft. Hence, it is necessary to take immediate step and remove Tesla Browser as soon as it is detected on your Windows computer to ensure its protection.
Learn To Remove Tesla Browser Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete Tesla Browser Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of Tesla Browser Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to Tesla Browser related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from Tesla Browser On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing Tesla Browser from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.