Application Nation ads is regarded as nasty adware program which can secretly arrive into the Windows machine without seeking any authorization or consent of victim. As long as this adware gets inside your system then it is mainly used to triggers plenty of unstoppable pop-up advertisements on the search pages. You should beware that these online advertisements appears in forms of promotional coupons, special deals, product comparison lists, additional banner ads and some sponsored links etc. The main worse act of this adware is that when you launch any favourite websites then you will see that such kind of internet pop-up thinks are automatically popping up on the system screen time to time. Application Nation ads is known to be annoying advertised platform which is generally penetrate with the help of numerous free applications like PDF readers, free download manager programs, video players and some others.
Most of the cases, this application is compatible with every popular net browsers that includes Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Google Chrome and some others. Moreover, some online victims keep thinking that Application Nation ads is not a PC malware but it can be linked with unnecessary programs and it is often used to contribute sorts of hazardous issues on the famous browsers and system as well. Once your system is attacked with this adware program then it can track your surfing task and capture various personal information like browsing history, email login id details, search queries, banking credentials and other crucial data and transfer to cyber hackers for their illegal purposes. So, protect your PC from these suspicious pop-ups stuffs then you need to uninstall Application Nation ads quickly.
Learn To Remove Application Nation ads Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete Application Nation ads Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of Application Nation ads Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to Application Nation ads related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from Application Nation ads On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing Application Nation ads from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.