What is RECOVERvcuia RSA4096? How it got into my computer? This morning when I started my computer, all files were locked. When I checked my system, it was RECOVERvcuia RSA4096 virus that has encrypted my files. I am unable to access any of my document. When I try to open my file, then RECOVERvcuia RSA4096 shows a message on my computer screen and ask me to pay the ransom to get the decryption key. It says that my files can only get unlocked by that key. How can I rescue my files? How To Remove RECOVERvcuia RSA4096 from my computer?
RECOVERvcuia RSA4096 is a nasty computer infection that can get into your PC without your approval and lock down your files. This malign will silently enter your machine and encrypt all your stored data. Actually this nasty threat is a variant of TeslaCrypt Ransomware virus that has only motive to extort your money by hoisting your files. This cunning malware has been specially designed by cyber crooks to lure innocent PC users and thug their money. Once inside your computer, it will scan your system for files, and then encrypt all your data. RECOVERvcuia RSA4096 can lock all kind of files like Videos, Audios, Images, document, Excel, presentations, pdf and many others.
RECOVERvcuia RSA4096 mainly enter your computer through bundled free third party programs, spam or junk emails and suspicious websites. This nasty threat mainly got deployed by scammers through spam email attachments. If you find any email from unknown sender in your email box that contains any attachments then do not open it. It may contain RECOVERvcuia RSA4096 or any other similar threat. This dubious Ransomware infection delete your files and make a copy of your data. So you are thinking to pay the ransom and recue your data then it is really a bad idea. The only thing you should do is to remove this nasty ransomware virus from your computer. Follow the below guide to easily and safely remove RECOVERvcuia RSA4096 from your computer.
Some Other Variants of RECOVERvcuia RSA4096 Ransomware Virus
Remove RECOVERvcuia RSA4096 From Your PC
Step 1: Remove RECOVERvcuia RSA4096 in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove RECOVERvcuia RSA4096 using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To RECOVERvcuia RSA4096
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find RECOVERvcuia RSA4096 related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove RECOVERvcuia RSA4096 Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove RECOVERvcuia RSA4096 related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the RECOVERvcuia RSA4096 virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the RECOVERvcuia RSA4096 infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.