What do you know about Recovery + rkyft.html Ransomware?
Recovery + rkyft.html Ransomware has been classified as a Ransomware virus which is upgraded from the infamous CTB-Locker threat. Similar to its nasty variants, the major distribution way of this infection is the spam email attachments, dangerous links on pornographic websites and the ransomware related trojans which is packed in free software. According to the deep researches by tech expert team, they found that 90% of the victims were infected by Recovery + rkyft.html Ransomware after opening the attachments and clicking on the links from junk emails disguising as payment notification, express notification and prize winning notification. Please note that, never try to open any attached files and click any link from the spam emails otherwise your system may gets infected with Recovery + rkyft.html Ransomware virus and its related malware.
Once you carelessly let this Recovery + rkyft.html Ransomware virus enters your computer, then it will be a truly disaster for you. It will activated automatically and its malicious codes will be spread to entire machine to infect your PC files and personal files with the harmful extensions such as png.mp3, txt.locky or doc.vvv. After gets infected by Recovery + rkyft.html Ransomware, when you try to open a Word file, when you want to view one of your memorable photos, try to watch a downloaded video or open any system files with the extensions such as bmp, jpeg, xls, doc, txt, ppt, pdf and etc, then you will find that none of your computer files can be access at all.
In some of your PC folders, you may see a txt file let by Recovery + rkyft.html Ransomware threat and informs you to access criminal hacker website and pay the ransom money to decrypt or recover your files. It is a typical online fraud set by the cyber criminals in order to cheat your money. So, it is not suggested to send money to the developer of Recovery + rkyft.html Ransomware virus who may even take chances to hack your bank account when you are doing the online payment. Hence, it is strongly recommended to eliminate Recovery + rkyft.html Ransomware from your PC as soon as possible.
Remove Recovery + rkyft.html Ransomware From Your PC
Step 1: Remove Recovery + rkyft.html Ransomware in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove Recovery + rkyft.html Ransomware using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To Recovery + rkyft.html Ransomware
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find Recovery + rkyft.html Ransomware related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove Recovery + rkyft.html Ransomware Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove Recovery + rkyft.html Ransomware related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the Recovery + rkyft.html Ransomware virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the Recovery + rkyft.html Ransomware infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.