[email protected] is classified as a ransomware program which encrypts your files, including word, excels, pictures and videos. This virus is supported with moneymaker malware that asks you to pay a ransom in order to decrypt the data. There is nothing you can do to decrypt these file instead of paying the money is the only option for restoration. [email protected] ransomware virus can manage your computer setting and also adding changes in browser to support the remote hackers, which will harm your system deeply. This virus is able to take control over windows PC and locks your computer screen. It collect important data like login, passwords, credit card details and shopping records. This Ransomware is very much more sneaky than other ransomware virus. Instead of taking your money away directly, these programs actually play mind games with you and confuse you till the point you’re deceived to think you’re fixing an issue by paying. You’re fixing nothing, but its a scam.
How [email protected] ransomware Enter Into Computer :-
Most of the user are infected by this malware by clicking something they should not have to do. There may various resource through which your computer can be infected with this virus : –
- We should avoid clicking on third-party advertisement, Spam email-attachments and Spam messages from unknown sources.
- Ransomware also travel through the web with the help of trojan horses or even through corrupted free-ware software.
- Avoid clicking on suspicious-looking web links because they might be leading you directly to other malware.
Harmful Impact Of [email protected] ransomware :-
[email protected] ransomware usually encounter in your computer through: –
First of all, this malware can invade your computer system behind your back. Then it locked the access of all your private information and manipulate for money. Its worst impact might leads to unusual shut down of computer. It can hamper the privacy of the users and steel important information like password, bank details and other useful resources. User may sometime can never recover its data again. It is responsible for slower the system performance.
Precaution Method Of [email protected] ransomware :-
- We should make a back-up of our data to avoid further security precaution.
- We should avoid clicking on unknown sources such as files, attachment and Spam mails.
- Make precaution while surfing on Internet and downloading free-ware programs.
- The best thing to have an updated version of anti-virus program in our computer.
At the conclusion we see that [email protected] ransomware virus are very dangerous malware infection which can lead to the lost of data and privacy of the user. It may not only cause threat to your computer only but it also degrade the user economically. So it is very much necessary for us to take some steps from the precaution of this malicious virus. Therefore, without wasting of your time instantly remove [email protected] ransomware from your infected PC.
How To Remove [email protected] Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all [email protected] Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out [email protected] Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the [email protected] Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.