Proper information about Windows Network Defender:
This Windows Network Defender is programmed to provide to Tech support to computer user’s. Cyber criminals always aim to innovate new ideas to onrush computer user and this Windows Network Defender is the new innovation of hackers. It will behave with you like legitimate Tech support provider like your goodwill. But main purpose is to extort money from online user’s. Once get attached to your PC, it will deliver you lots of fake software update message, security alert messages, notification so that you call their tech support number to take help from them.
Windows Network Defender will be the most problematic for you if you don’t remove it on time. Because once sneaks into your PC, it will collect your valuable data like bank account information, credit/debit card information, password, mail id details, online shopping details, financial to make a quick revenue from that by disclosing your valuable data to cyber criminals.
Windows Network Defender will come in touch to your PC from three methods which is given below:
First method is from hacked websites. Primarily these hacked websites are designed to distribute malicious program to online user’s to accomplishment the vulnerabilities on your PC to install Windows Network Defender without taking your concern. The second method is through backdoor Trojans that behave to be a codec or software that is required to watch an online videos and program. These backdoor trojan uses DoS(Denial of service) policy to spread-up this malicious program. In this service, it will temporary suspend the internet services to host computer and flood your computer with lots of request to block your internet connection and to get attached to your system.
The last method is to pop-up advertisements that show you to be online anti-malware scanners that will tell your PC is infected and then efficient you to download and install the swindler to eliminate the detected malware. when installed in your Windows, Windows Network Defender will set up itself to run automatically and will generate numerous Windows Registry entries that make it so you are unable to access your normal programs. When you try to launch any of your routine security programs, these Registry entries will instead launch the swindler and tell you that your security programs are infected and it can’t be open.
Step-By-Step Windows Network Defender Removal Video Guide
Learn To Remove Windows Network Defender Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete Windows Network Defender Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of Windows Network Defender Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to Windows Network Defender related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from Windows Network Defender On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing Windows Network Defender from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.