Once I launch my several versions of system browsers then I suddenly got plenty of unstoppable pop-ups on the system screen. I have found that such kinds of annoying pop-ups stuffs comes from deceptive pop-up alert named 1-877-524-3836 Popup. Such pop-ups keeps popping up on my browser pages when I access any reputed websites. In this time, my recent antivirus program cannot detect and clean 1-877-524-3836 Popup completely. Thus, recommend me some effective removal steps through which I can easily prevent my system from such harmful pop-up issues.
What is 1-877-524-3836 Popup
1-877-524-3836 Popup is an annoying potentially unwanted program which may invade into your system when you download and install tons of freeware applications especially video players, download managers or other free stuffs from third party sources. This pop-up program is mainly used to displays multifarious pop-ups banners or useless pop-ups things on your computer screen wen you open up your system browser to initiate surfing experiences. Such pop-ups adverts keeps warning that your system has been severely attacked by random bugs as well as your private data gets destroyed. 1-877-524-3836 Popup usually belongs to the malign infection that changes your default home page, new tab or other entire functions of browsers without any approval of user.
Such 1-877-524-3836 pop-ups claims you to contact unknown toll free number if you want to secure your online data and prevent the machine from further threats. In fact, such pop-up alerts are totally bogus and unreliable which has strongly capability to redirects user's various reliable search results or pages to some strange domains without giving any information. This nasty pop-up infection may come out in forms of dubious new tab page. 1-877-524-3836 Popup generally downloads lots of malevolent files to your system. When your system gets invaded by 1-877-524-3836 Popup then it will take up various portion of CPU resources and internal spaces, so that it will make your system processing speed very slow and sluggish. In such matter, it may degrade down your system processing speed severely. So, if you want to avoid such identity theft, financial data loss or other issues then you should uninstall 1-877-524-3836 Popup as constantly as possible.
Learn To Remove 1-877-524-3836 Popup Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete 1-877-524-3836 Popup Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of 1-877-524-3836 Popup Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to 1-877-524-3836 Popup related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from 1-877-524-3836 Popup On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing 1-877-524-3836 Popup from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.