.3nCRY extension Ransomware : Technical Details
.3nCRY extension Ransomware
$100 in Bitcoins
Spam emails attachments, exploit kits, malicious executables, infected ads etc.
.3nCRY extension Ransomware : Complete Inspection report on it
.3nCRY extension Ransomware is a highly dangerous malware classed as Ransomware. It's actually made by cyber criminals to make quick profit by blocking the users data and files. It makes system security very weak to intrude in to your system in silent way, and allows remote hackers to access the target computer to run malicious codes that locks users valuable and important data and files with a malicious extension. Once the .3nCRY Ransomware extension infiltrated in to the computer system, try opening the Remote Remote Protocol (RDP) connection on the system using the default username and password. This vicious ransomware virus uses this open string for the shared access network source and the distribution of a this ransom virus. After successful intrusion into your system it start collecting the targeted files to follow the encryption.
When .3nCRY extension Ransomware completed the search then use some of the most strongest encryption method to lock all of your compromised files. It also append ".3nCRY" into all affected files. Then after it asks from the victims to pay a certain amount of ransom to achieve the decryption key or software to unlock your files and get the access again. This ransom virus infiltrated into your system by following various infecting means. Spam emails are widely used by the hackers to spread the malicious files to your system in a attachment which seems like an official mail or a invoice receipt. When you download it on your system then the malicious executable activated and rapidly spread on entire system. It may comes along with the third party freeware or shareware software which hides their installations to install malicious files of ransom virus into your system. More ways are though suspicious sites, file sharing and so on.
What should you do to remove .3nCRY extension Ransomware from infected computer?
Once you got infected by the ransomware and ready to pay the ransom to hackers then immediately leave the idea and strongly follow the below given instructions to remove .3nCRY extension Ransomware from infected computer and then run the backup to restore lost files.
A: How To Remove .3nCRY extension Ransomware From Your PC
Step: 1 How to Reboot Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
Step: 2 How to Kill .3nCRY extension Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard
- It will Open Task manager on Windows
- Go to Process tab, find the .3nCRY extension Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Step: 3 Uninstall .3nCRY extension Ransomware From Windows Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all .3nCRY extension Ransomware related items from list.
B: How to Restore .3nCRY extension Ransomware Encrypted Files
Method: 1 By Using ShadowExplorer
After removing .3nCRY extension Ransomware from PC, it is important that users should restore encrypted files. Since, ransomware encrypts almost all the stored files except the shadow copies, one should attempt to restore original files and folders using shadow copies. This is where ShadowExplorer can prove to be handy.
- Once downloaded, install ShadowExplorer in your PC
- Double Click to open it and now select C: drive from left panel
- In the date filed, users are recommended to select time frame of atleast a month ago
- Select and browse to the folder having encrypted data
- Right Click on the encrypted data and files
- Choose Export option and select a specific destination for restoring the original files
Method:2 Restore Windows PC to Default Factory Settings
Following the above mentioned steps will help in removing .3nCRY extension Ransomware from PC. However, if still infection persists, users are advised to restore their Windows PC to its Default Factory Settings.
System Restore in Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Method:3 Using Data Recovery Software
Restore your files encrypted by .3nCRY extension Ransomware with help of Data Recovery Software
We understand how important is data for you. Incase the encrypted data cannot be restored using the above methods, users are advised to restore and recover original data using data recovery software.