877-958-0330 popup is showing lots of security alerts on my computer screen from past few days. It is a very irritating problem and it also freezes my browser. Whenever I open my browser to surf the Internet, 877-958-0330 popup automatically get opened in a new tab and freezes my browser. It is showing virus alert regularly on my computer screen and suggesting me to call on its tech support number. 877-958-0330 popup is really making me crazy. I am unable to block those pop-ups. Please help me to delete 877-958-0330 popup from my computer.
877-958-0330 popup is a nasty computer infection detected as adware. This dubious PC threat silently get installed on your computer without permission and start doing malicious activities. This perilous adware infection will also infect your working web browser and start showing false security alerts on your computer screen regularly. It can also make several unwanted modifications to your browser settings to keep doing those malign activities on your system. This nasty computer infection will completely downgrade your web browsing experience and slow down your computer speed. 877-958-0330 popup is able to attack all famous web browsers including Google Chrome, the latest Microsoft Edge, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and others.
877-958-0330 popup mainly intrude your computer through bundled free third party programs, spam email attachments, suspicious websites, peer to peer file sharing and other deceptive tricks. Once installed on your machine, this pesky adware infection will start irritating you by showing those fake security alerts. It mainly wanted to scare the users and make them call on its fake tech support number. When you will call on that number, it will charge huge amount for fixing fake problems on your computer. 877-958-0330 popup is just a scam created by cyber crooks to lure innocent users and trick their money. It can also steal your private details by tracking your browsing history and reveal to hackers. You must remove 877-958-0330 popup from your computer.
Learn To Remove 877-958-0330 popup Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete 877-958-0330 popup Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of 877-958-0330 popup Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to 877-958-0330 popup related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from 877-958-0330 popup On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing 877-958-0330 popup from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.