Need help! Recently my PC has been attacked by an intrusive program that is called 8lock8 ransomware. This has decrypted my all personal files and continuously displays fake notification as to get decryption key for unlocking all files again. Since, I am sure about this program is to be reason for encrypting my files. So, I have rejected this notification and also tried my antivirus software but here was failed. Now, I have no any clue by which I can get rid of 8lock8 ransomware completely? Can anyone help me to remove 8lock8 ransomware permanently? Thanks.
Report on 8lock8 ransomware
8lock8 ransomware is a also intrusive ransomware program that is notorious to lock various files on the victimized PC. Generally, this ransomware program used the secure logarithm like AES-256 to decrypt your files. The files which are encrypted by this program, is common multimedia files, archives, documents, databases and other contact lists. Usually , it encrypts your files by replacing with its own extension like .8lock8 file extension and make unaccessible for you until it doesn't want. Actually, motive of this program is to extort lots of money from you and that the reason of encrypting your files.
After being encrypted your files, you will get a pop-ups notification that can almost block you to get another access on the PC. The notification that will you see will be powered by this intrusive ransomware program which will intimate you about files to be encrypted by ransomware program and it will provide you a intrusive links as to get decryption key even all are just falsify. This has been delivered only to earn certain money from targeted victims. Our security research alert from this type of message because it may be accountable for fetching more risky threat on the PC. It may take chance to steal your various sensitive information where not only you will have to lose your money but also may have to stuck with damage PC. So, incase, 8lock8 ransomware has been found on your PC it is better to remove 8lock8 ransomware completely as soon as possible.
How To Remove 8lock8 ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End 8lock8 ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the 8lock8 ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall 8lock8 ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all 8lock8 ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall 8lock8 ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete 8lock8 ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete 8lock8 ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all 8lock8 ransomware related programs.
Remove 8lock8 ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all 8lock8 ransomware related entries.
Remove 8lock8 ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the 8lock8 ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free 8lock8 ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.