Two days back, my several working web browsers has been suddenly blocked by Adware.LeadingVideos or other fake infection. At this time, I have found a kind of pop-up dialog box that generates lots of special banners ads, video ads or some fake advertising links during my surfing experinences. I feel so hopeless and frustrated when this adware infection presences in my browser pages for long time. So, I need quick solution to uninstall Adware.LeadingVideos from my system.
Adware.LeadingVideos is one of the most devastating adware infection which has been specially made to shows up a large number of deceptive advertisements when you surf the internet. In such times, your browser page may be downpour with various futile adverts or special alerts each time. In such reason, you could not guess how it gets inside your system without any manual involvement when you download and install freeware programs such as video codecs, music players, free download managers and some others. When Adware.LeadingVideos comes your machine then you will notice different advertising banner ads, codes, promotional deals, inline ads, sponsored pop-up links and so others. Furthermore, Adware.LeadingVideos has capability to releases your fake banner ads, special alerts or commercial adverts when you surf the internet.
Learn To Remove Adware.LeadingVideos Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete Adware.LeadingVideos Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of Adware.LeadingVideos Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to Adware.LeadingVideos related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from Adware.LeadingVideos On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing Adware.LeadingVideos from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.