Arcade Candy is another nasty adware or a potentially unwanted program (PUP) that ruin your computer system. However, it is capable enough to corrupt your browsers including Chrome, Firefox, etc and shows non-stop ads on all the web pages you visit while surfing on-net. Arcade Candy is promoted as Browser Helper Object (BHO) and it install browser extensions to monitor and record your online browsing history. It display various discount, offers, coupon codes, etc whenever you visit any online shopping website. But, one should be very care as links from Arcade Candy are not safe. It steal your personal data and share it with third-party to earn money.
Apart from this, Arcade Candy adware download and install certain free programs without your knowledge. In additional, it install plug-ins, toolbars, etc. This type of incidence are very painful, as presence of such nasty adware is a mother of almost the PC related trouble. It install malware or other infectious threats, it promote various product and services to earn profit through illegal ways, your computer screen is all time flooded with unwanted and annoying ads or pop-ups, and many more. These activities occupies huge amount of space in the system resources which in return decreases the performance of the PC, also leads to system crash issues. Hence, if you are also annoyed of the unwanted ads and looking for the best solution then go through the given below post and remove Arcade Candy quickly from your Windows PC.
Learn To Remove Arcade Candy Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete Arcade Candy Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of Arcade Candy Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to Arcade Candy related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from Arcade Candy On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing Arcade Candy from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.