“My computer is infected with some kind of virus that do not allow me to open my stored files. When I browse folder to open and view files then a notification a notification appears on my computer screen that my files have been encrypted by firstname.lastname@example.org. I am not so technically sound person to solve this issue at my own so I need help to get rid of email@example.com. My files are very important, how can I remove firstname.lastname@example.org encryption and get back my files?”
email@example.com is a ransomware virus that sneaks into online Windows computers and encrypts user's file. It forces users to pay an amount of ransom to provide private keys to unlock files. The amount of ransom varies on the geographical location of infected computer. firstname.lastname@example.org is a very harmful malware infection. Due to its high level complexity and extremely dangerous effects you are advised to take immediate steps to remove email@example.com if it is active on your computer. It is designed to exploit the system for evil purposes. The main objective of this ransomware infection is to encrypt user's personal files and steal the personal data for unethical gain of money. It gets entered in targeted system without user consent and approval. It causes various damages to the compromised PC.
More than its own malicious activities, the ransomware also installs number of other malevolent programs to compromised computer which corrupts the system so badly and make it unstable. firstname.lastname@example.org completely interrupts the functionality of the targeted system and never allow you to perform any task in proper manner. It changes many system and web browser settings to perform its malicious activities without any interruption and remains undetected. It disable Task manager, Control panel items, security software and registry editor. The user on infected computer find several copies of following files :
If your files have been infected and encrypted by email@example.com and you want to restore your files in hassle free way without paying ransom then the post can help you. You can use a step by step removal guide that is mentioned below to easily eliminate firstname.lastname@example.org ransomware infection.
How To Remove email@example.com Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all firstname.lastname@example.org related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out email@example.com related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the firstname.lastname@example.org infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.