Review of Victimized PC users :
Last night I was downloading few latest songs from youtube.com, while downland files I realized that other things are also downloading on computer, I though it was part of video and after completing downloading process I disconnected Internet and start working off-line operations on my Laptop. After a few minute my security program start popping up on the right corner of screen with a message that a virus has been detected on computer. At the same time I scanned computer and Back.Door.Generic13.BNKI was detected in scanning result, as it twas deleted by my anti-virus program but unfortunately it comeback gain after reboot. Now this single threat is responsible for many cause and unexpected troubles on my Laptop. What should I do to get rid of this Back.Door.Generic13.BNKI immediately from computer?
Description of Back.Door.Generic13.BNKI?
The identified system threat named “Back.Door.Generic13.BNKI” is an another variant of Trojan virus which has been ruined targeted computer globally with intention to gain remote access of computer. Trojan developers hide and embedded this malware in Spam email attachments, infected links and also many other unwanted or Adware programs are also responsible for Back.Door.Generic13.BNKI distribution among Windows users. This dreadful Trojan can modify your entire system functionality of computer and reach computer at high security risk. It can modify default network, DNS and Windows settings of computer to execute its various malicious operations to steal sensitive details related to system login password, IP address, Windows version, ATM password, Online transaction report, and stored system files may also tracked by this Back.Door.Generic13.BNKI Trojan virus. Worst thing is that this threat is expert in creating backdoor inside computer in order to allow installation of similar threatening softwares. So if you don't want to lost control on your computer then it is advised to remove Back.Door.Generic13.BNKI immediately from PC without delay any more.
Manual Back.Door.Generic13.BNKI Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of Back.Door.Generic13.BNKI
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case Back.Door.Generic13.BNKI, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove Back.Door.Generic13.BNKI Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to Back.Door.Generic13.BNKI infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of Back.Door.Generic13.BNKI infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove Back.Door.Generic13.BNKI, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete Back.Door.Generic13.BNKI
How to View Back.Door.Generic13.BNKI Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the Back.Door.Generic13.BNKI related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access Back.Door.Generic13.BNKI Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by Back.Door.Generic13.BNKI, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide Back.Door.Generic13.BNKI Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with Back.Door.Generic13.BNKI.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide Back.Door.Generic13.BNKI related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of Back.Door.Generic13.BNKI related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View Back.Door.Generic13.BNKI associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by Back.Door.Generic13.BNKI, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.