Today morning when I opened my computer then I experienced the slow response of it. Some of my valuable office files become totally inaccessible to me. My system programs also does not work efficiently. PC functionalities been also does not respond properly. My system settings got modified without my permission. I can not understand what is going on my PC. When I scanned my PC using a malware scanner then I got a Trojan infection. Now I have no idea how would I remove this virus from my PC. Is there anyone who can suggest me to out of this problem.
Malware researchers views on Backdoor.CrimeScene
Backdoor.CrimeScene has been entitled as one of the most deceitful Trojan virus. It has been developed by the cyber crooks to take your privacy in danger and conceal your valuable information or data to terrify you. It is able to infect most of the Windows OS such as Windows XP, Windows 7, Windows 8 and so on. It has ability to make changes into your existing system settings, DNS settings, Homepage and Desktop settings without taking your prior permissions. The main sources of this Backdoor.CrimeScene through spam email attachments, freeware installations, infected removal drives and other doors. It has been programmed to damage your PC completely. It highly uses your system resources in unwanted processes which is running by it in the system background and causes slow system response and freezing of computer. So you should do something very quickly to remove it from PC.
More details about Backdoor.CrimeScene
- Name – Backdoor.CrimeScene
- Threat type – Trojan
- Infected file – file.exe
- Risk – Low
- Symptoms – Replaced system settings, slow system performance etc.
- Spreading ways – Spam emails, unsafe downloads etc.
- Affected OS – Windows
Backdoor.CrimeScene : Most preferred ways of spreading infection
- Use of infected USBs, external medias, memory cards on the system.
- Third party installers of software packages which is free downloaded from Internet.
- Through file sharing sites using peer to peer mechanism.
- Opening of unwanted emails such as spam emails and downloads of their attached files.
- Visit of unsafe sites or hijacked sites on your browser.
- Backdoor.CrimeScene can comes on your system without your knowledge.
How to Remove Backdoor.CrimeScene from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall Backdoor.CrimeScene from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to Backdoor.CrimeScene using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find Backdoor.CrimeScene
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate Backdoor.CrimeScene.
Step3: How to Uninstall Backdoor.CrimeScene from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to Backdoor.CrimeScene and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
Video Guide – Remove Backdoor.CrimeScene Completely from Your Computer
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to Backdoor.CrimeScene and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose Backdoor.CrimeScene and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select Backdoor.CrimeScene and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete Backdoor.CrimeScene Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type Backdoor.CrimeScene to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all Backdoor.CrimeScene named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only Backdoor.CrimeScene entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Still having any problem in getting rid of Backdoor.CrimeScene, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.