Backdoor.Duuzer is a latest detection in backdoor trojan which can find its own way to penetrate in the system by violating its security settings. Generally, it comes bundled with the free programs or softwares downloaded from malignant sites or opening spam email attachments sended by the unknown person. Once Backdoor.Duuzer gets installed in the targeted system, it tries to take over its full control and conducts alterations in the default privacy or security settings. Even it also disables the working of pre-installed antivirus program as well as Windows Firewall alert. This threat is responsible for performing malicious activities in the PC and leads it to destructive situations. So, don't allow it to stay for long time.
Actually, Backdoor.Duuzer is created by the cyber hackers with malicious purpose. It is designed in such a way which is capable to open a backdoor in the system and allows its creators for unauthorized access of your personal documents. It is also possible that it may connect the compromised PC with the remote hackers in order to share your personal files. Whats more, this threat also have capability to keep its eyes on the online session of the users and when they proceed to make any online payment, it can secretly gain the credential data including bank account number, credit card information, login Id, passwords and many more. Long time existence of Backdoor.Duuzer can result extremely dangerous for the personal identity of the users, so try to remove it as early as possible from the PC.
Backdoor.Duuzer is known as the destructive element for the Windows PC. Due to its unwanted changes, users are unable to perform any activity on the system. It can cause extremely sluggish speed of all the basic functions of the system as well as Internet connection. Moreover, it posses dangerous impact on the files or documents of the users and carries ability to corrupt them severely. It will also interrupt with error messages when you will try to install new applications in the system. Hence, if you have detected the symptoms of Backdoor.Duuzer then remove it permanently without making any delay.
Steps to Remove Backdoor.Duuzer
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate Backdoor.Duuzer
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by Backdoor.Duuzer
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by Backdoor.Duuzer and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by Backdoor.Duuzer
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by Backdoor.Duuzer and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to Backdoor.Duuzer. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the Backdoor.Duuzer related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by Backdoor.Duuzer, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate Backdoor.Duuzer Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the Backdoor.Duuzer Running Processes.
- Right Click on Backdoor.Duuzer and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove Backdoor.Duuzer Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by Backdoor.Duuzer and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete Backdoor.Duuzer Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove Backdoor.Duuzer, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!