Hi!! Today, came to know that my PC is infected with trojan virus named with BackDoor.Generic19.AACX as informed by the anti-virus program. How it sneak within the system, really not know at all. Further, it has also block me from performing any operations on to my PC. Even try to remove BackDoor.Generic19.AACX trojan virus by using the installed anti-virus program but unfortunately failed each of time. It has infected the entire parts of the system and thus taken complete control over to it. Read the post given below that will help you too in order get rid of BackDoor.Generic19.AACX trojan virus, if your system also get infected with it. Thanks a lots!!
BackDoor.Generic19.AACX is detected as a harmful and dangerous trojan virus that infect and does harm on to your PC very badly. Once the system is being infected it result to bring lots of issue and problems on to your PC and even block you from to further access on to it. As it silently and secretly enter within the targeted system by the download of freeware program, surfing on to unsafe and untrusted websites, through Spam/junk email attached files, p2p transfer of your files, use of the infected removable media drive and such more. Even it is also responsible to change the DNS setting and alter the default setting of the installed web browsers. Apart from all these the trojan virus is so much effective that is capable to infect and does harm on to all the version of the Windows operating system. As it takes complete control on to your system that makes it possible for the remote hackers to easily gain all your confidential data from it. It also cause the blue screen of death (BSOD) problem and result for the crash down of your PC. Moreover, occupy huge amount of the system resources and slow down the performance of your system. So for the system safety it is advised you to soon remove BackDoor.Generic19.AACX from your infected PC without having any delay.
Further, the existence of BackDoor.Generic19.AACX trojan virus on to your PC result to corrupt down all your stored files, data, documents, text, folders etc and prevent you from to gain access on to it. However, it also keep an eye to steal all your personal details like login ID, password, bank account, credit card details, IP address, URL etc. All these gathered information are send to the remote server for the operation to perform malicious activity through it. On the other side it open the system backdoor gate to drop on infected and corrupted files on to the system. In order to keep the system safe, secure, protected and to stay away from all such problems, you should at first remove BackDoor.Generic19.AACX completely from your computer.
Manual BackDoor.Generic19.AACX Removal Guide
Step 1: How to Start your PC in Safe Mode with Networking to Get Rid of BackDoor.Generic19.AACX
(For Win 7 | XP | Vista Users)
- first of all PC is to be rebooted in Safe Mode with Networking
- Select on Start Button and Click on Shutdown | Restart option and select OK
- when the PC restarts, keep tapping on F8 until you don’t get Advanced Boot Options.
- Safe Mode with Networking Option is to be selected from the list.
(For Win 8 | 8.1 | Win 10 Users)
- Click on Power Button near Windows Login Screen
- Keep Shift Button on the keyboard pressed and select Restart Option
- Now Select on Enable Safe Mode with Networking Option
In case BackDoor.Generic19.AACX, is not letting your PC to Start in Safe Mode, then following Step is to followed
Step 2: Remove BackDoor.Generic19.AACX Using System Restore Process
- PC need to be rebooted to Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- As soon as Command Prompt Window appear on the screen, select on cd restore and press on Enter option
Type rstrui.exe and Click on Enter again.
Now users need to Click on Next option and Choose restore point that was the last time Windows was working fine prior to BackDoor.Generic19.AACX infection. Once done, Click on Next button.
Select Yes to Restore your System and get rid of BackDoor.Generic19.AACX infection.
However, if the above steps does not work to remove BackDoor.Generic19.AACX, follow the below mentioned steps
Step:3 Unhide All Hidden Files and Folders to Delete BackDoor.Generic19.AACX
How to View BackDoor.Generic19.AACX Hidden Folders on Windows XP
- In order to show the hidden files and folders, you need to follow the given instructions:-
- Close all the Windows or minimize the opened application to go to desktop.
- Open “My Computer” by double-clicking on its icon.
- Click on Tools menu and select Folder options.
- Click on the View tab from the new Window.
- Check the Display contents of the system folders options.
- In the Hidden files and folders section, you need to put a check mark on Show hidden files and folders option.
- Click on Apply and then OK button. Now, close the Window.
- Now, you can see all the BackDoor.Generic19.AACX related hidden files and folders on the system.
How to Access BackDoor.Generic19.AACX Hidden folders on Windows Vista
- Minimize or close all opened tabs and go to Desktop.
- Go to the lower left of your screen, you will see Windows logo there, click on Start button.
- Go to Control Panel menu and click on it.
- After Control Panel got opened, there will two options, either “Classic View” or “Control Panel Home View”.
- Do the following when you are in “Classic View”.
- Double click on the icon and open Folder Options.
- Choose View tab.
- Again move to step 5.
- Do the following if you are “Control Panel Home View”.
- Hit button on Appearance and Personalization link.
- Chose Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Under the Hidden File or Folder section, click on the button which is right next to the Show Hidden Files or Folders.
- Click on Apply button and then hit OK. Now, close the window.
- Now, to show you all hidden files or folders created by BackDoor.Generic19.AACX, you have successfully considered Windows Vista.
How to Unhide BackDoor.Generic19.AACX Created Folders on Windows 7
1. Go to the desktop and tap on the small rectangle which is located in the lower-right part of the system screen.
2. Now, just open the “Start” menu by clicking on the Windows start button which is located in the lower-left side of the PC screen that carries the windows logo.
3. Then after, look for the “Control Panel” menu option in the right-most row and open it.
4. When the Control Panel menu opens, then look for the “Folder Options” link.
5. Tap over the “View tab”.
6. Under the “Advanced Settings” category, double click on the “Hidden Files or Folders” associated with BackDoor.Generic19.AACX.
7. Next, just select the check-box in order to Show hidden files, folders, or drives.
8. After this, click on “Apply” >> “OK” and then close the menu.
9. Now, the Windows 7 should be configured to show you all hidden files, folders or drives.
Steps to Unhide BackDoor.Generic19.AACX related Files and Folders on Windows 8
- First of all, power on your Windows PC and click on start logo button that is found in left side of the system screen.
- Now, move to program lists and select control panel app.
- When Control panel is open completely, click on more settings option.
- After, you will see a Control panel Window and then you choose “Appearance and Personalization” tab.
- In Advance settings dialogue box, you need to tick mark on Show hidden files and folders and clear the check box for Hide protected system files.
- Click on Apply and Ok button. This apply option helps you to detect and eradicate all types of BackDoor.Generic19.AACX related suspicious files.
- Finally, navigate your mouse cursor on close option to exit this panel.
How to View BackDoor.Generic19.AACX associated folders on Windows 10
1. Open the folder if you wish to unhide files.
2. Search and Click on View in Menu bar
3. In Menu click on to view folder options.
4. Again click on View and Enable Radio Button associated with Show hidden files created by BackDoor.Generic19.AACX, folder and drive.
5. Press apply and OK.
Step 4: Press Start Key along with R- copy + paste the below stated command and Click on OK
- This will open up a new file, in case if your system has been hacked, some IP’s will be shown at the bottom of the screen
Click on the Start Menu, Input “Control Panel” in the search box —> Select. Network and Internet —> Network and Sharing Center —> Next Change Adapter Settings. Right-click your Internet connection —> Select on Properties.
- In case if you find Suspicious IP in the local host –or if you are finding it difficult and have any problem then submit question to us and we will be happy to help you.