Countdown to the terrible screen saying: "Your personal files are encrypted by [email protected]", means the date beyond which personal information will be completely unrecoverable. This thriller story like ransom note is the implementation of a ransomware virus attack that has encrypted victim's all the documents, videos and images are encrypted and ransomware has demanded in Bitcoin payment mode for these items to be restored.
[email protected] has discovered as a crafty ransomware. The program has developed by vicious software authors to make money in illegal ways. The malicious program has been developed to attack on windows computer via Internet sources and after infiltration the ransomware program run a scan on user's targeted computer in search of personal files like documents, images, PDF, emails, songs, movies etc. on an infected computer the system files remains intact and also the ransomware program [email protected] does not encrypt executables, DLL, SYS, DAT, CAB etc. So the affected computer remains operable but the user faces a data loss on their computer. At the end of system scan, the so called ransomware virus encrypts all saved files on entire hard disk, external drive in use and mapped network drives. The program uses a very strong file encryption with public and private keys. Without keys it is more or less impossible to decode the files encrypted by this ransomware. So the user can't access these files anymore and the ransomware virus ask them to pay a certain amount of money in order to provide them keys to retrieve their own files on the computer system.
[email protected] ransomware virus utilized all possible Internet sources that can carry them into online computers. It can sneak into your computer as a Spam email attachment file, or as a bundled freeware. Any other preexisted malware and Trojan virus can wrought [email protected] on your computer. However, you should not fulfill the demand of ransom by cyber criminals because it is not a permanent solution. On the other hand cyber criminals also refuse to provide any decryption key for your encrypted files. Paying ransom to the cyber criminals also inspired then to generate more empowered malware in future. In this post you will learn some manual and automated methods to recover encrypted files and remove [email protected] ransomware virus from your computer.
How To Remove [email protected] Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all [email protected] related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out [email protected] related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the [email protected] infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.