“My computer has got infected with a ransomware virus and when I try to open any saved file on any drive I got only a text file which says “Warning!! all your saved files on any drive of your computer have been encrypted with .breaking_bad File Extension and your computer can't access these files anymore. To decipher all encrypted files read the instructions and follow. Any attempt to remove .breaking_bad File Extension by own will result in irretrievable data loss.” Should I fulfill the demands against these file encryption? Is it possible to remove .breaking_bad File Extension without paying ransom? Could I get rid of .breaking_bad File Extension ransomware? If yes, then what are the steps to to remove .breaking_bad File Extension?”
.breaking_bad File Extension is an example of very intransigent ransomware program which compel users to pay a certain amount in certain time to save their important data from permanent loss. The wicked and vicious software developers have used more advance and latest technology for its strong persistence on targeted computer. It encrypts files very deeply which is very hard to restore without decryption keys. When you face such situation then you should not pay any ransom amount and find an efficient too to uninstall or remove .breaking_bad File Extension from your computer. Perhaps, the HTML page which contains instruction to pay ransom amount always redirect to a common website. Payment instruction are very same for every victim of .breaking_bad File Extension but it uses unique ID to track payment.
Likewise its previous version .breaking_bad File Extension also employ stealthy methods of installation. It also uses software bundling and Spam email attachments to distribute the ransomware program on the computer of Internet users. The program runs in the back ground without any of your consent and encrypt your important files. You will realize the malicious infection on your computer when you see the HTML page of instruction to pay ransom amount against decryption key. You should not to take any attempt to pay the amount because it has no any guaranty that after receiving ransom amount those immoral cyber criminals restore your files. Even they can track your debit/credit card details to hack your bank account, so it is better to find an efficient tool to remove .breaking_bad File Extension ransomware infection and restore your files on your PC.
How To Remove .breaking_bad File Extension Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all .breaking_bad File Extension related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out .breaking_bad File Extension related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the .breaking_bad File Extension infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.