My system got infected by CryptoHost Ransomware recently. I don't know how my PC got infected by this threat but I am unable to access any of my files. It has locked all the data on my computer and changed the extension of my files. When I try to open any of my document, video, audio, image or any other file, CryptoHost Ransomware show a ransom message on my computer screen and demand money to unlock my files. Yes obviously I need my files but don't want to pay the ransom. Is there any method to remove CryptoHost Ransomware virus from my computer and recover all my files? Please help…
CryptoHost Ransomware is a nasty computer infection that can do major damage to your computer. This perilous threat silently enter your PC and lock down all system files. This dubious file encrypting virus will also leave a ransom note on your computer screen and demand ransom to unlock your data. After getting into your machine, it will scan your system for files and lock down every possible data. It can encrypt all kind of system files such as Videos, Audios, Images, Documents, Excel, presentation, PDF and many more. When you will try to access your files, CryptoHost Ransomware will show a ransom message on your computer screen and demand ransom. This nasty threat has mainly been created by hackers to attack the targeted PC, threat users by encrypting their files and extort their money.
CryptoHost Ransomware mostly get spread through spam email attachments. Cyber criminals attach this nasty ransomware infection and start spreading via emails. If your get any spam email with attachment from unknown sender then you must not open that mail because it may carry some harmful threat like CryptoHost Ransomware. This notorious threat could also get spread via bundled freeware and malicious websites. After infecting the Targeted PC, this cunning malware infection threat users that their files can only get unlocked via decryption key. Any attempt to unlock files via other methods can leads to permanent deletion of data. It is also found in research that users are not getting their files back even after paying the ransom. So you must remove CryptoHost Ransomware completely from your PC in order to get rid of this infection and retrieve your encrypted files.
How To Remove CryptoHost Ransomware Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all CryptoHost Ransomware related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out CryptoHost Ransomware related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the CryptoHost Ransomware infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.