Is your windows PC locked by CryptoJoker? Do you find your important files and folders encrypted? Are you being asked to pay money as ransom amount to unlock your PC again? Are you unable to access your computer anymore and can only see blue screen of death? Want to come out of this problem quickly? If so, feel good as you have reached to your final destination. Below given content help you to learn more about CryptoJoker and so you will be able to delete the same quickly.
CryptoJoker is a very dangerous ransomware threat which has potential to lock targeted computer and encrypts all the data files kept inside. It leaves PC users without using such files and asks for ransom amount. You may get this threat via malicious websites, social sites, junk emails, suspicious attachments, third party software downloads and more. When inserted, CryptoJoker sends you three emails which would states to decrypt your locked data files and PC as well. But, it asks for the payment of some as penalty or as ransom charge to decrypt the encrypted files. As soon as the system start, this very nasty bug activates itself and locks the screen. You will only be familiar with either blue death screen or screen flooded with error messages asking for the money. Actually, CryptoJoker works completely for the monetary profit of cyber crooks and help them extort huge amount of money from your pocket.
What more destructive with CryptoJoker, upon infiltration, it disables security programs, task manager and even firewall as well. This would prevent you to block the invasion of other malware threats inside your computer. The infection reduces system speed of performance and hence it takes too long to restart machine. While working, your system may get stuck and you will be forced to restart the machine. Once started, again error message or blue screen will appear and thus will find your system locked completely. Hence, instead of being panic, it is necessary to opt for a trustworthy software and delete CryptoJoker as soon as possible without delay.
How To Remove CryptoJoker Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all CryptoJoker related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out CryptoJoker related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the CryptoJoker infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.