Hey Guys! Has your computer infected with Cryptolocker 2016 Encryption Virus. Has it locked your all personal files? Does it ask you to pay certain money within fix time as for decrypting your files? Then, be sure that your computer has been infected with ransomware infection where you need to remove it completely as soon as possible. Don't have any idea to get rid of it from PC? Don't worry guys! You need to read this post where you can get easy steps to eliminate Cryptolocker 2016 Encryption Virus safely.
Report on Cryptolocker 2016 Encryption Virus
Cryptolocker 2016 Encryption Virus is highly dangerous ransomware that can block you to access into your computer. It has been reporeted that generally it encrypt your various files and force you to pay money to escape from encryption and for recovering all files. Now, you will wish to know how it enters on the PC. Then, here it is confirmed that approach of this threat is simple as along with freeware files like multimedia, PDF creator, games etc. Attaching to spam emails, lurking with sponsored links and sometimes via fake update.
Once Cryptolocker 2016 Encryption Virus activated on the PC, it will fully compromise your computer, as soon as infiltrated, it will start to run proceed of encrypting all you files on the PC. After completing that proceed it will hides itself deeply into your system and start to mislead you stating that your files has been encrypted where if you want to recover all these files, you will have to buy decryption key after paying certain money as 300 dollar in fix time but here you need to very cautious before accepting its claim because it hasn't guaranty that after paying amount, it will unlock all files again. In case of entering wrong code you may have to lose your time and many valuable information where it can steal your lots of money from your account. It may bring more risk to harm your PC. Hence, it is so important to remove Cryptolocker 2016 Encryption Virus completely at once.
Remove Cryptolocker 2016 Encryption Virus From Your PC
Step 1: Remove Cryptolocker 2016 Encryption Virus in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove Cryptolocker 2016 Encryption Virus using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To Cryptolocker 2016 Encryption Virus
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find Cryptolocker 2016 Encryption Virus related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove Cryptolocker 2016 Encryption Virus Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove Cryptolocker 2016 Encryption Virus related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the Cryptolocker 2016 Encryption Virus virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the Cryptolocker 2016 Encryption Virus infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.