Oh no my all stored system files has been locked completely. How can I restore files in its original format. What should I do to resolve existing problems and get back? Please help and suggest any reliable solution to overcome this situation.
Well if your files has been locked it means your computer might be infected with this [email protected] Ransomware virus because there are thousands of Windows users has been attacked by this dreadful Spyware program. So you need to be alert if you ever receive any kind of notifications or ransom note from [email protected] This harmful malware is specially programmed to scare victimized PC users by displaying fake warning messages or notifications which pretends to send from legal authorities like FBI, but in reality it is part of Scam which is managed by scammers to grab money from victimized. Once your computer got attacked by this malware then it will first make files unreadable by encrypting files using unique encryption methods, afterward [email protected] will begin triggering penalty of changes with DNS, browser and default settings. It will discard default system settings, disable important Windows properties and start running many malicious operations in the background of computer.
How can I know that [email protected] is part of Scam?
Whenever you will try to open your system files then it will l show you same notifications, it may try to scare you by displaying fake warning messages and urge you to pay certain amount in order to provide decryption key, it may also restrict you visiting some specific sites and divert your online search result to its own page where it may force you to fill some information and banking details to pay money. Don't be fooled because such payment mode and such strategies implemented by [email protected] is all about gathering valuable information and banking details so that it start blackmailing you.
What to do to remove [email protected] completely from computer?
It is better to fight against such vicious system infection instaed of paying money. Also paying ransom in form of buying key, or any kind of fine is not complete solution to get rid of existing issues. In such situation you all need to take some appropriate step to remove [email protected] quickly from PC and get back without further data loss. Lucky both things are possible and available for you in this post, so first download and install Windows [email protected] Scanner software to deal with this malware and Uninstall it effectively in few click and to get back files you need to help of Data Recovery Software which is specially programmed to this very purpose.
Remove [email protected] From Your PC
Step 1: Remove [email protected] in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove [email protected] using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To [email protected]
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find [email protected] related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove [email protected] Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove [email protected] related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the [email protected] virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the [email protected] infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.