From past few days my lots of EasySpeedPc ads are appearing on my computer system. I have not downloaded this program on my computer neither I know how it came to my PC. These ads are very irritating. Whenever I go online, my browser get loaded with EasySpeedPc ads. These ads are following me on every website that I visit and also redirecting my browser to unknown web pages. My anti-virus is also not blocking those ads. I have also reinstalled my web browser but unable to get rid of those annoying pop-up ads. Please help me to delete EasySpeedPc from my computer.
EasySpeedPc is a potentially unwanted program detected as adware. This dubious threat disguise users and pretends to be a genuine program. It promises to make your PC faster by resoling slow PC issues. This kind of promises seems to be very convincing but this dubious adware is not going to do anything other than promises. EasySpeedPc is an adware program which shows lots of annoying pop-up ads on the infected system to boost the traffic of dubious websites. It is only intended to redirect the web traffic on its partner websites to generate revenue for which it gets commission. It will completely compromise your web browsing experience. And also risk your PC security.
EasySpeedPc mainly intrude your computer bundled with free third party programs and applications that you download from Internet. It can also get carried to your PC via spam email attachments, suspicious websites and peer to peer file sharing. Once installed on your machine, it will also infect your working web browser to show those ads regularly. It is able to work with all famous browsers such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and many others. EasySpeedPc will also track your online activities and browsing history to gather your personal information. It can use those details to show targeted ads on your computer screen to attract you. Aside this, it may also share those details to remote hackers for illicit purpose. You are advised to delete EasySpeedPc soon from your computer.
Step:1 Remove EasySpeedPc or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for EasySpeedPc or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall EasySpeedPc or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove EasySpeedPc
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of EasySpeedPc from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall EasySpeedPc
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by EasySpeedPc will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of EasySpeedPc
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from EasySpeedPc in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against EasySpeedPc
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting EasySpeedPc while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and EasySpeedPc Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from EasySpeedPc
How to Block EasySpeedPc Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still EasySpeedPc exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about EasySpeedPc Removal