My system got infected by [email protected] Ransomware virus. This nasty threat has locked all my system files and data. This nasty threat is not allowing me to access any of my files. Whenever I try to open any folder, [email protected] shows me warning message and ask me to pay the ransom amount to get the decryption key. I have no idea how to unlock my files. My anti-virus is also not removing this threat. Please help me to unlock my data and permanently remove [email protected] virus from my computer.
[email protected] is a nasty Ransomware virus that attack your system silently. This dubious threat get inside your computer without permission and take your files on hostage. It will encrypt all your system files and force you to pay the ransom to get back your data. This harmful computer virus can infect any Windows computer very easily After intruding your machine, this malign threat will scan your computer for files and lock down your entire data. This nasty threat is able to encrypt all types of file formats like Video, Audio, Documents, Images and many others. [email protected] supports a wide range of extensions including JPG, Gif, Png, Bitmap, MP4, Mp3, AVI, WMV, Doc, PDF, PPT, XLS, CR2, mkv and many others.
[email protected] normally attack your computer when you download any bundled free third party program on your system, open any spam email attachment, share files on unsafe network, visit to malicious websites and via other deceptive tricks, Once installed on your machine, this malign threat will completely downgrade your system performance. It will ask you to pay the ransom amount within fixed time to get the decryption. Email1_sos[email protected] will ask you to contact on this email to get all the details about paying the ransom. This malicious threat is mainly intended to lure innocent users and trick their money by using scary technique. It is not sure that your files will get unlocked after paying thew ransom. So it is a bad option to pay the fine. You must remove [email protected] from your computer to get rid of this threat completely.
How To Remove [email protected] Virus Manually
Step 1 : Restart your computer in safe with networking
- Restart your computer and keep pressing F8 key continuously.
- You will find the Advance Boot Option on your computer screen.
- Select Safe Mode With Networking Option by using arrow keys.
- Login your computer with Administrator account.
Step 2 : Step all [email protected] related process
- Press the Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box.
- Type “taskmgr” and Click OK or Hit Enter button.
- Now go to the Process tab and find out [email protected] related process.
- Click on End Process button to stop that running process.
Step 3 : Restore Your Windows PC To Factory Settings
System Restore Windows XP
- Log on to Windows as Administrator.
- Click Start > All Programs > Accessories.
- Find System Tools and click System Restore.
- Select Restore my computer to an earlier time and click Next.
- Choose a restore point when system was not infected and click Next.
System Restore Windows 7/Vista
- Go to Start menu and find Restore in the Search box.
- Now select the System Restore option from search results.
- From the System Restore window, click the Next button.
- Now select a restore points when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 8
- Go to the search box and type Control Panel.
- Select Control Panel and open Recovery Option.
- Now Select Open System Restore option.
- Find out any recent restore point when your PC was not infected.
- Click Next and follow the instructions.
System Restore Windows 10
- Right click the Start menu and select Control Panel.
- Open Control Panel and Find out the Recovery option.
- Select Recovery > Open System Restore > Next.
- Choose a restore point before infection Next > Finish.
Hope these manual steps help you successfully remove the [email protected] infection from your computer. If you have performed all the above manual steps and still can’t access your files or cannot remove this nasty ransomware infection from your computer then you should choose a powerful malware removal tool. You can easily remove this harmful virus from your computer by using third party tool. It is the best and the most easy way to get rid of this infection.
If you have any further question regarding this threat or its removal then you can directly ask your question from our experts. A panel of highly experienced and qualified tech support experts are waiting to help you.