.evil extension virus has encrypted my PC files and encoded them suspicious code. It has replaces file name extension and now all my system documents have become inaccessible. I am always being asked for the payment of ransom money which is actually very high. I don't know what to do but really want to secure my computer from any type of danger. What should I do, please suggest. Thanks in advance!
.evil extension virus is a risky ransomware threat that infiltrates into targeted computer very silently and does not require for any permission. It is one of the most harmful infection which injects its harmful encrypting code into compromised machine and encode all the important files, folders, documents etc. stored into PC. Once this happened, you will unable to access your PC and they will totally inaccessible for you. Upon insertion, .evil extension virus adds itself in the root of the system and from there continues running its malicious activities. It displays warning message on the screen that your PC is locked and you can decode your files only after the payment of ransom money which might be $300 to $700 USD. .evil extension virus does not let you access your PC anymore unless & until you pay money. But, one thing you need to know that even when you pay ransom money, it won't unlock your PC instead will raise a new trouble.
Being more specific, .evil extension virus may delete all crucial documents from affected computer and will cause data loss issue. It modifies whole default setting of affected computer and when ever you start your computer, you will end up seeing blue screen of death or a locked screen. You can't perform any system activities and will surely lose whole PC access. Besides this, it can even steal your confidential informations, private data, banking credentials etc. and will make you identity theft victim. Hence, it is suggested to remove .evil extension virus quickly when detected and ensure system security.
How To Remove .evil extension virus From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End .evil extension virus Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the .evil extension virus related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall .evil extension virus From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all .evil extension virus related items from list.
Uninstall .evil extension virus From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete .evil extension virus related items from the programs list.
Delete .evil extension virus From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all .evil extension virus related programs.
Remove .evil extension virus Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all .evil extension virus related entries.
Remove .evil extension virus Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the .evil extension virus virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free .evil extension virus Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.