An unwanted message came from FBI PC Lock Trojan appear on my system from FBI and keep saying that your system get blocked due to illegal access to unauthorized page. Hence, it blocks my system and deny my access to system files. After having this message, I just want to remove this message, but I was unable to remove this message as it sneaks silently into my system. Then I started running scanning of my system, but it doesn't get detected over my system? What does I do to remove FBI PC Lock Trojanpermanently from my system? Could someone please suggest some healthy measures in order to delete this virus entirely from my system?
FBI PC Lock Trojan is another suspicious trojan infection consist of some ransomware features that could invade silently into my system and doing more harm to people residing all over the world. It contains an illegal message that arrived from FBI as Warning!!! Your system get blocked do illegal access to porn website”. Basically it FBI Scam that claims that you have violated the copyright law illegally or using a copyrighted content. Apparently, it lock your system and refuse to access your files unless you pay a fine of $100. Its evident that its completely a scam that makes a fraud act that were committed by the same group that initiated Windows Update. Although it targets its user worldwide. It attempts to rip-off money from your computer users through its scare tactics that pretends to be arrive from legal government agencies.
Most worse thing about FBI PC Lock Trojanis that it includes payment process. It demands that penalty should be only paid through MoneyPack. As we know that no any government agencies instruct any offender to pay through a payment system. Its just scam that would play tactics with its user. It tries its best to threaten its user into making payment to its user. This virus normally tells you that online activities are violation of federal laws. It had been also noticed that your IP addresses was used to visit illegal sites. Your system contains some suspicious elements as corrupt video files, spam messages with terrorist motives were also sent from your computer. But you should never trust on its sayings. In these words, they really want to just take advantage of its user by swindling their money. As you make payment, you will receive a message as wait for a while. But it would not unblock your system, even after paying money to its hacker within 24 hours. Never believe all these fake messages. You won't be prosecuted by any FBI. They just want to extort money from its user by keep threatening likewise. All you have to do is to remove FBI PC Lock Trojan instantly from your system.
Steps to Remove FBI PC Lock Trojan
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate FBI PC Lock Trojan
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by FBI PC Lock Trojan
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by FBI PC Lock Trojan and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by FBI PC Lock Trojan
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by FBI PC Lock Trojan and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to FBI PC Lock Trojan. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the FBI PC Lock Trojan related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by FBI PC Lock Trojan, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate FBI PC Lock Trojan Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the FBI PC Lock Trojan Running Processes.
- Right Click on FBI PC Lock Trojan and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove FBI PC Lock Trojan Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by FBI PC Lock Trojan and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete FBI PC Lock Trojan Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove FBI PC Lock Trojan, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!