FullVideoConverter Pro is a potentially unwanted program (PUP) and is classified as an adware infection. It is reported that such adware enters the system due to users fault. For example, downloading free program or software from untrustworthy websites, clicking on malicious links, opening spam email attachments, etc. It won't need your approval to get installed in the PC as it is designed in such a way. The most common symptom of the presence of FullVideoConverter Pro, you will find several unwanted ads and pop-ups randomly appear on your computer screen. No matter how hard you try to stop them but these rigid adverts won't disappear.
Besides this, FullVideoConverter Pro has the ability to corrupt the registry entires, changes the system and browser settings without your knowledge. It install add-ons, plug-ins, etc on your web browser (Mozilla Firefox, IE and Chrome) and constantly ads from FullVideoConverter Pro appears on your browser page. It generate endless ads, pop-ups, video ads, etc and display on your browser while you are surfing online. In the meanwhile, if you click on FullVideoConverter Pro ads then it divert you to some unknown websites that shows pop-up message stating that your programs are outdated and demand you to click on their link to update or purchase its licensed version to install new version. So, PC users are advised to be careful while online surfing.
More-over, the nasty adware has the ability to steal confidential data from your PC and share them with the criminals to gain profit. As, the main aim of the adware creators is to increase web traffic and earn profit by promoting such adverts. It also download unwanted program and malware on your PC without your knowledge. Thus, if your PC is also infected with the adware then it is recommended to remove FullVideoConverter Pro from your Windows PC.
Learn To Remove FullVideoConverter Pro Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete FullVideoConverter Pro Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of FullVideoConverter Pro Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to FullVideoConverter Pro related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from FullVideoConverter Pro On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing FullVideoConverter Pro from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.