.Fun File Extension Ransomware is detected as one of the dangerous and harmful ransomware that cause lots of issues and problem on to your computer once it get infected with it. Once it successfully get installed on to your computer start to encrypt user's files, data, text, documents etc that are stored with in the system. As the files get encrypted it prevent you from further accessing on to your files, data, documents etc and demand for a certain amount of ransom fine to get the decryption key in behalf of it. By the use of the decryption key you can easily decrypt all your encrypted files and thus gain access on to it. It is also capable to infect and encrypt all the extension files such as .doc, .pdf, .xls, .jpeg, .pneg and such more that block you to gain access on to these files extension. As it easily enters on to your system through the download of freeware program, use of the removable drives, surfing on to unsafe and suspicious websites, opening of Spam/junk email attached files, peer to peer sharing of your files and so on. Thus, the infiltration of this ransomware on to the system results to degrades the performance of the PC and consumed huge amount of the system resources too. To keep the system away from it is recommended you to soon remove .Fun File Extension Ransomware completely from your PC.
Besides all these, .Fun File Extension Ransomware is also capable to deactivate the installed security program and also crack the browser firewall security program from your infected PC. It also does several changes within the system settings such as registry files, DNS settings, Windows editor, task manager, web browser default settings and such more. To overcome from all these issues and to operate on to system easily it is advised you to soon remove .Fun File Extension Ransomware from your computer.
How To Remove .Fun File Extension Ransomware From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End .Fun File Extension Ransomware Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the .Fun File Extension Ransomware related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall .Fun File Extension Ransomware From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all .Fun File Extension Ransomware related items from list.
Uninstall .Fun File Extension Ransomware From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete .Fun File Extension Ransomware related items from the programs list.
Delete .Fun File Extension Ransomware From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all .Fun File Extension Ransomware related programs.
Remove .Fun File Extension Ransomware Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all .Fun File Extension Ransomware related entries.
Remove .Fun File Extension Ransomware Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the .Fun File Extension Ransomware virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free .Fun File Extension Ransomware Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.