I have found HackTool:Win32/Kapahyku Trojan virus on my computer when I was downloading a free software. I have an update anti-virus program that has detected this threat. After getting the virus alert, I have immediately removed that software and HackTool:Win32/Kapahyku both. When I restarted my PC, my anti-virus again detected this nasty threat. I can't understand how it get back if I have deleted this dubious Trojan. Anyone please help me to completely remove this nasty Trojan virus. I really need help to delete HackTool:Win32/Kapahyku from PC.
HackTool:Win32/Kapahyku is a malicious Trojan virus. This precarious Trojan infection can get into your computer system silently and bring severe damage. Once installed on your system, this nasty threat will firstly disable your anti-virus program and firewall to avoid its detection or removal. This malign Trojan infection can also inject its malign codes to the registry editor. It can use those registry keys to get started automatically on your machine. HackTool:Win32/Kapahyku can also get back into your system after removal by using those registry values. This pernicious threat can also replicate into your computer system and spread its malign copies to different system files and folders to disguise its main location. It is a major threat for your computer system and can do severe damage to your system if you allow this threat for a longer time in your system.
HackTool:Win32/Kapahyku can use several deceptive techniques to intrude the targeted computer system. It can get inside your machine bundled with free third party programs, spam email attachments, suspicious websites, p2p file sharing and infected USB drive. Once this malign threat manages to compromise your PC, it will connect to the remote server and download other harmful threats and malware on your system. it can also download additional packages to bring more disaster. HackTool:Win32/Kapahyku can steal your personal information such as bank account details, credit card number, login ID, usernames, passwords etc. and send to hackers. It can also open backdoor on your computer for other threats and malware. You are advised to delete HackTool:Win32/Kapahyku from your system as early as possible.
Steps to Remove HackTool:Win32/Kapahyku
Step 1>> How to Boot Windows in Safe Mode to isolate HackTool:Win32/Kapahyku
Step 2>> How to View Hidden Files created by HackTool:Win32/Kapahyku
for Windows XP
- Exit all Program and Go to Desktop
- Select My Computer icon and Double Click to Open it
- Click on the Tools Menu and now select and Click on Folder Options.
- Select on View Tab that appears in New Window.
- Check mark on the box next to Dispaly the Contents of System Folders
- Now Check the box in order to Show Hidden Files and Folders
- Now press on Apply and OK to close the Window.
- As soon as these steps are performed, you can view the files and folders that were created by HackTool:Win32/Kapahyku and hidden till now.
for Windows Vista
- Minimize all Window and Go to Desktop
- Click on the Start Button which can be found in lower lef Corner having Windows Logo
- Click on the Control Panel on the Menu and Open it
- Control Panel can be opened in Classic View or Control Panel Home View.
- If you have Selected Classic View, follow this
- Double Click on the Folder icon to open it
- Now select the view tab
- Click on Option to Show Hidden Files or Folders
- If you have Selected Control Panel Home View, follow this
- Appearance and Personalization link is to be Clicked
- Select on Show Hidden Files or Folders
- Press Apply Option and then Click on OK.
This will Show all the Folders including those created by HackTool:Win32/Kapahyku
Know how to view Hidden Folders on Windows 7, Win 8 and Windows 10
(Following the above steps are necessary to view all the files created by HackTool:Win32/Kapahyku and that is known to exist on Compromised PC.)
- Open the Run Box by holding together the Start Key and R.
- Now Type and input appwiz.cpl and press on OK
- This will take you to the Control Panel, Now Search for Suspicious programs or any entries related to HackTool:Win32/Kapahyku. Unistall it once if you happen to find it. However be sure not to Uninstall any other program from the list.
- In the Search Field, Type msconfig and press on Enter, this will pop-up a Window
In the Startup Menu, Uncheck all the HackTool:Win32/Kapahyku related entries or which are Unknown as Manufacturer.
Step 3>> Open the Run Box by Pressing Start Key and R in Combination
- Copy + Paste the following Command as
- notepad %windir%/system32/Drivers/etc/hosts and press on OK
- This will Open a new file. If your system has been hacked by HackTool:Win32/Kapahyku, certain IP’s will be displayed which can be found in the bottom of the screen.
Look for the suspicious IP that is present in your Localhost
Step 4>> How to Terminate HackTool:Win32/Kapahyku Running Processes
- Go the Processes Tab by pressing on CTRL+SHIFT+ESC Keys Together.
- Look for the HackTool:Win32/Kapahyku Running Processes.
- Right Click on HackTool:Win32/Kapahyku and End the Process.
Step 5>> How to Remove HackTool:Win32/Kapahyku Related Registry Entries
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Run box and Hit Enter Key
- This will open all the list of entries.
- Now Find and search the entries created by HackTool:Win32/Kapahyku and cautiously delete it.
- Alternatively, you can manually search for it in the list to delete HackTool:Win32/Kapahyku Manually.
Unfortunately, if you are unable to remove HackTool:Win32/Kapahyku, Scan your PC Now
Also submit question and let us know in case you are having some doubt. Our Experts will definitely respond with some positive suggestions for the same. Thanks!