Ransomware developers hate to take break, they are introducing series of variants in order to damage targeted computer to facilitate its harmful operations. Holycrypt Ransomware is the latest example of newly released ransomware virus which is being distributed around the World with aim to encrypts victims sensitive files in order to extract money from them. Now a days file encryption virus are mostly used to scare victimized users by encrypting their valuable system files and display fake notifications which states that your system files has been encrypted, Holycrypt Ransomware adds picture and change Desktop background with further notification. If you are also among those computer users whose computer were affected with this Malware then don't be panic and don't pay any ransom money to cyber criminals. Also paying money in any form is not solution to get back files, in fact this step may put you at risk as payment strategies implemented by such malware is a trick to gain victims banking details and other valuable information.
So you all need to be careful and try to Uninstall Holycrypt Ransomware immediately from computer as it stay longer then you may face critical time, this nasty threat may exploit your system privacy and reach computer on the verge of corruption. While other hand it may also restrict you accessing of computer by destroying every default functionality of computer.
Remove Holycrypt Ransomware From Your PC
Step 1: Remove Holycrypt Ransomware in Safe Mode with Command Prompt
- First of all disconnect your PC with network connection.
- Click restart button and keep pressing F8 key regularly while system restart.
- You will see “Windows Advanced Options Menu” on your computer screen.
- Select “Safe Mode with Command Prompt” and press Enter key.
- You must login your computer with Administrator account for full privilege.
- Once the Command Prompt appears then type rstrui.exe and press Enter
- Now follow the prompts on your screen to complete system restore.
Step 2: Remove Holycrypt Ransomware using MSConfig in Safe Mode:
- Power off your computer and restart again.
- While booting press the “F8 key” continuously to open “Windows Advanced Options Menu”.
- Use the arrow keys to select “Safe Mode” option and press Enter key.
- Once system get started go to Start menu. Type “msconfig” in the search box and launch the application.
- Go to the Startup tab and look for files from %AppData% or %Temp% folders using rundll32.exe. See an example below:
- Disable all the malicious entries and save the changes.
- Now restart your computer normally.
Step 3 : Kill Malicious Process Related To Holycrypt Ransomware
- Press Alt+Ctrl+Del buttons together.
- It will open the Task manager on your screen.
- Go to Process Tab and find Holycrypt Ransomware related process.
- Click the End Process Now button to stop the running process.
Step 4 : Remove Holycrypt Ransomware Virus From Registry Entry
- Press “Windows + R” key together to open Run Box.
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Find and remove Holycrypt Ransomware related entries.
Now hopefully you have completely removed the Holycrypt Ransomware virus from your computer. If you are still get ransom message from the threat or unable to access your files, then it means that virus still remain into your computer. In such situation you don’t have any other option except removing this virus using any powerful malware removal tool.
Whereas if you have any backup of your infected or encrypted files, then you can also reinstall your Windows OS. This will erase all your files and data as along with the Holycrypt Ransomware infection. You will get a completely empty computer system with no files. Now you can use your backup to get your files. If you don’t have any backup then using malware removal tool is a better option for you.
If you have any query or question regarding your computer, then you can easily ask your problem to our experts. Go to the Ask Any Question page and get the answer for your query directly from out experts.