Yesterday night, I got a new Dell laptop with the latest version of Windows 8 operating system and installed many of the software programs. All was running very smoothly and all of the sudden my PC got stuck. I don't know what happened to it and it was really very annoying for me. I ran system scan and got to know it computer is somehow got infected with HQCinema Pro2.1V04.11. I tried removing this bug from the system but could not succeed. Friends, can you please help me to sort out this trouble immediately without any harm. Thanks in advance!
HQCinema Pro2.1V04.11 is yet another potentially unwanted program which often falls in the category of adware threat. It is distributed all across the world usually packaged with social networking sites, free software installers, spam email attachments, p2p file sharing and lots more. Once got inside the compromised machine, HQCinema Pro2.1V04.11 adds itself with the popular web browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer and then after causes lots of disturbances for the victim user especially while surfing internet. This very notorious adware programs brings alteration in the default setting of web browsers, homepage, DNS configurations etc. and badly messes up the entire machine. HQCinema Pro2.1V04.11 is known to be very destructive infection which blocks your visiting to any genuine webpages and may frequently redirects you to phishing sites which are actually not reliable and thus lets you have extremely worst experience of internet browsing.
To be more specific, HQCinema Pro2.1V04.11 disables all security programs, turn off default firewall settings and stops all the running processes from the task manager. This increases chances of system corruption and make PC more vulnerable to malware infection. Meanwhile, this harmful bug floods the compromised screen with thousands of unwanted popup ads, fake advertisements, sponsored products, contextual links, commercial ads and so on. Due to the worst impact of nasty infection, you may go through several difficulties and will not be able to perform any system activities. Hence, it is necessary to take immediate action and remove HQCinema Pro2.1V04.11 at the earliest without any delay.
Step:1 Remove HQCinema Pro2.1V04.11 or any Suspicious Program from Control Panel resulting in Pop-ups
- Click on Start and in Menu, Select Control Panel.
- In Control Panel, Search for HQCinema Pro2.1V04.11 or any suspicious program
- Once found, Click to Uninstall HQCinema Pro2.1V04.11 or related program from list of Programs
- However, if you are not sure do not Uninstall it as this will remove it permanently from the system.
Step:2 How to Reset Google Chrome to Remove HQCinema Pro2.1V04.11
- Open Google Chrome browser on your PC
- On the top right corner of the browser you will see 3 stripes option, click on it.
- After that click on Settings from the list of menus available on chrome’s panel.
- At the end of the page, a button is available with option to “Reset settings”.
- Click on the button and get rid of HQCinema Pro2.1V04.11 from your Google Chrome.
How to Reset Mozilla Firefox to Uninstall HQCinema Pro2.1V04.11
- Open Mozilla Firefox web browser and click on the options icon with 3 stripes sign and also click on help option with (?) mark.
- Now click on “Troubleshooting Information” from the given list.
- Within the upper right corner of the next window you can find “Refresh Firefox” button, click on it.
- To reset your Mozilla Firefox browser simply click on “Refresh Firefox” button again, after which all unwanted changes made by HQCinema Pro2.1V04.11 will be removed automatically.
Steps to Reset Internet Explorer to Get Rid of HQCinema Pro2.1V04.11
- You need to close all Internet Explorer windows which are currently working or open.
- Now open Internet Explorer again and click on Tools button, with wrench icon.
- Go to the menu and click on Internet Options.
- A dialogue box will appear, then click on Advanced tab on it.
- Saying Reset Internet Explorer Settings, click on Reset again.
- When IE applied the default settings then, click on Close. And then click OK.
Restart the PC is a must for taking effect on all the changes you have made.
Step:3 How to Protect your PC from HQCinema Pro2.1V04.11 in Near Future
Steps to Turn On Safe Browsing Features
Internet Explorer: Activate SmartScreen Filter against HQCinema Pro2.1V04.11
- This can be done on IE Versions 8 and 9. It mailnly helps in detecting HQCinema Pro2.1V04.11 while browsing
- Launch IE
- Choose Tools in IE 9. If you are using IE 8, Find Safety option in Menu
- Now Select SmartScreen Filter and opt for Turn on SmartScreen Filter
- Once done, Restart IE
How to Enable Phishing and HQCinema Pro2.1V04.11 Protection on Google Chrome
- Click on Google Chrome browser
- Select Customize and Control Google Chrome (3-Bar Icon)
- Now Choose Settings from the option
- In the Settings Option, Click on Show advanced Settings which can be found at the bottom of the Setup
- Select Privacy Section and click on Enable Phishing and Malware Protection
- Now Restart Chrome, this will keep your browser safe from HQCinema Pro2.1V04.11
How to Block HQCinema Pro2.1V04.11 Attack and Web Forgeries
- Click to Load Mozilla Firefox
- Press on Tools on Top Menu and Select options
- Choose Security and enable check mark on following
- warn me when some site installs add-ons
- Block reported Web forgeries
- Block reported attack Sites
If still HQCinema Pro2.1V04.11 exists on your system, Scan your PC to detect and Get Rid of it
Kindly submit your question, incase if you wish to know more about HQCinema Pro2.1V04.11 Removal