When I attempt to open my stored files then a message appears on the screen saying that “My files has been encrypted” and I need to contact on [email protected] to get the decoder. It says that I can decrypt the files with the help of decoder only. I am unable to understand how my files got encrypted. Is there any other way to recover my files without paying any amount? Will it be safe to contact on [email protected]? Please help me immediately, thanks in advance!
[email protected] looks like an email address but it is not trustworthy for the users. It is displayed by the ransomware which carries ability to encrypt your files using cryptographically strong algorithms. When you will try to access the files, an alert will appear on the screen saying that “Your personal files has been encrypted. It says that you need to contact on [email protected] to get the decoder as it can only help you to get back the files. It also shows that it does not provide free service so you need to send some amount of money. In reality, all these alerts are completely fake and it is only a scm of the cyber crooks to earn illegal money. Thus, avoid contacting on [email protected] or any other unknown email address.
You should know that once the file gets encrypted by the ransomware then it is impossible to decrypt because the threat deletes the original copy and creates the encrypted files. Once the users gets trapped in such alerts and proceed for making payment then hackers can secretly collects their financial data related to bank accounts, passwords, credit card details etc. It can result extremely dangerous for your personal identity and leads the system to destructive situations. Therefore, try to remove [email protected] immediately from the system instead of paying money to the cyber crooks.
How To Remove [email protected] From Your PC
Start Windows in Safe Mode with Networking.
- Click on Restart button to restart your computer
- Press and hold down the F8 key during the restart process.
- From the boot menu, select Safe Mode with Networking using the arrow keys.
- Now your computer will get started in Safe Mode with Networking.
End [email protected] Related Process From Task Manager
- Press Ctrl+Alt+Del together on your keyboard.
- Task manager Windows will get opened on your computer screen.
- Go to Precess tab, find the [email protected] related Process.
- Now click on on End Process button to close that task.
Uninstall [email protected] From Windows 7 Control Panel
- Visit the Start menu to open the Control Panel.
- Select Uninstall a Program option from Program category.
- Choose and remove all [email protected] related items from list.
Uninstall [email protected] From Windows 8 Control Panel
- On right edge of screen, Click on Search button and type “Control Panel”.
- Now choose the Uninstall a Program option from Programs category.
- Find and delete [email protected] related items from the programs list.
Delete [email protected] From Windows 10 Control Panel
- Click on Start button and search Control Panel from Search Box.
- Got to Programs and select the Uninstall a Program option.
- Select and Remove all [email protected] related programs.
Remove [email protected] Related Registry Entries
- Press Windows+R buttons together to open Run Box
- Type “regedit” and click OK button.
- Select and remove all [email protected] related entries.
Remove [email protected] Infection From msconfig
- Open Run Box by pressing Windows+R buttons together.
- Now type “msconfig” in the Run Box and press Enter.
- Open Startup tab and uncheck all entries from unknown manufacturer.
Hope the above process has helped you in removing the [email protected] virus completely from your computer. If you still have this nasty ransomware left in your PC then you should opt for a malware removal tool. It is the most easy way to remove this harmful computer virus from your computer. Download the Free [email protected] Scanner on your system and scan your computer. It can easily find and remove this pesky ransomware threat from your PC.
If you have any questions regarding the removal of this virus then you can ask your question from your PC security experts. They will feel happy to solve your problem.