iQa browser is plugin that may easily installed on your browser without your permission. User should not trust on this fake program however it will claims to provide attractive features and help to enhance browsing experience but in reality this iQa browser has been categorized in Potentially Unwanted Program. This another variant of PUP has been recently designed by cyber crooks and spared around the world via bundled freeware application. It will silently get inside your computer and create many issues for your PC. In fact presence of this iQa browser may also interrupt you during surfing Internet. Because this program is seems to display and promote numerous sponsors links and advertisement that you may deliver in the form of pop-up ads, coupon, banner, hyper links etc. The iQa browser PUP is not only responsible for displaying series of non stop ads that will frequently pop-up on every corner of browser but also this program may prove very harmful for your computer. Because such kind of unsafe program are often used to perform unpleasant operations, it means its presence may reach PC at high security risk.
Pop-up ads displayed by this iQa browser may used to contain or hide harmful malware that may easily injected into your computer without your consent, your browsing activities may also tracked by this suspicious program. Worst thing is that whenever this iQa browser will present on your computer till you may face with several unexpected issues such as sluggish PC performing, application crashes, unexpected errors like non responsive web pages, error may also prompt while connecting computer with Internet. So if you want to get rid of this iQa browser and don't want to take risk then it is advised to follow given removal instructions to remove iQa browser immediately from PC in just few clicks.
Learn To Remove iQa browser Using Manual Methods
Phase 1 : Show Hidden Files To Delete iQa browser Related Files And Folders
1. For Windows 8 or 10 Users : From the Ribbon’s View in My PC click on Options icon.
2. For Windows 7 or Vista Users : Open My Computer and tap on Organize button on the upper left corner and then to Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu.
3. Now go to the View tab and enable Show hidden files and folder options and then uncheck the Hide protected system operating files checkbox option below.
4. Finally look for any suspicious files in the hidden folders as given below and delete it.
Phase 2 : Get Rid of iQa browser Related Extensions Related From Different Web Browsers
From Chrome :
1. Click on Menu icon, hover through More Tools then tap on Extensions.
2. Now click on Trash icon on the extensions tab there next to suspicious extensions to remove it.
From Internet Explorer :
1. Click on Manage add-ons option from the drop down menu on going through Gear icon.
2. Now if you find any suspicious extension in the Toolbars and Extensions panel then right click on it and Delete option to remove it.
From Mozilla Firefox :
1. Tap on Add-ons on going through Menu icon.
2. In the Extensions tab click on Disable or Remove button next to iQa browser related extensions to remove them.
From Opera :
1. Press Opera menu, hover to Extensions and then select Extensions manager there.
2. Now if any browser extension looks suspicious to you then click on (X) button to remove it.
From Safari :
1. Click Preferences… on going through Settings Gear icon.
2. Now on Extensions tab click on Uninstall button to remove it.
From Microsoft Edge :
Note:–As there is no option for Extension Manager in Microsoft Edge so in order to sort out issues related with adware programs in MS Edge you can change its default homepage and search engine.
Change Default Homepage of Ms Edge –
1. Click on More(…) followed by Settings and then to Start page under Open With section.
2. Now select View advanced settings button and then in Search in the address bar with section, you can select Google or any other homepage as your preference.
Change Default Search Engine Settings of Ms Edge –
1. Select More(…) then Settings followed by View advanced settings button.
2. Under Search in the address bar with box click on <Add new>. Now you can choose from the available list of search providers or add you preferred search engine and click Add as default.
Phase 3 : Block Unwanted Pop-ups from iQa browser On Different Web Browsers
1. Google Chrome : Click Menu icon → Settings → Show advanced settings… → Content Settings… under Privacy section → enable Do not allow any site to show pop-ups (recommended) option → Done.
2. Mozilla Firefox : Tap on Menu icon → Options → Content panel → check Block pop-up windows in Pop-ups section.
3. Internet Explorer : Click Gear Settings icon → Internet Options → in Privacy tab enable Turn on Pop-up Blocker under Pop-up Blocker Section.
4. Microsoft Edge : Press More(…) option → Settings → View advanced settings → toggle on Block pop-ups.
Still having troubles in removing iQa browser from your compromised PC ? Then you don’t need to worry. You can feel free to ask questions to us about malware related issues.