JS/MalHeur.a has infected my computer system. It is really a mess. When I detected this threat on my system, after that my computer has got really slow. It is taking more time to start and shut down. Many of my system programs are not working. My anti-virus is detecting this JS/MalHeur.a virus but cannot remove it completely. I am unable to carry out any task smoothly on my machine. It is really very disappointing for me. Is there any way to completely remove JS/MalHeur.a from my computer? Please help me to remove this virus from my computer.
JS/MalHeur.a is a very harmful computer infection that belongs to the Trojan family. This precarious threat silently enter the targeted machine and start a series of malicious activities that will totally degrade your system performance. This nasty malware infection will brutally mess with your system programs and components. It will disable many of your system programs and causes unusual behavior. This noxious Trojan virus can also block the security related programs on your computer like anti-virus and Firewall. JS/MalHeur.a uses rootkit technology to hook itself very deep into your computer. Your regular anti-virus can detect this threat cannot remove it effectively from your machine. It also assign new registry entires that help this nasty Trojan virus in getting automatically started on your computer.
JS/MalHeur.a mostly attack the targeted computer system through bundled free third party programs, suspicious websites, peer to peer file sharing and other deceptive methods. After intruding your computer, it will also replicate into your machine and spread its malicious copies to your system files and folders. This nasty Trojan virus will also communicate to the remote server and download more harmful threats and malware on your system without your knowledge. It will make your system really slow and your PC will start freezing very often. JS/MalHeur.a also steal your personal and sensitive details like bank account and credit card number, IP address etc. It will send all those confidential information to hackers to use in illegal activities. It can also create backdoor into your system to allow cyber crooks to remotely access your PC. It is advised to remove JS/MalHeur.a virus from your computer as early as possible.
How to Remove JS/MalHeur.a from Compromised PC (Manual Steps)
(This guide is intended to help users in following Step by Step instructions in making Windows Safe)
The first step which need to be followed is to Restart Windows PC in Safe Mode
Reboot in Safe Mode (For Windows XP | Vista | Win7)
- Restart Computer
- Tap on F8 continuously when the PC starts booting and select the option to enter Safe Mode with Networking.
For Windows 8/8.1
- Press on the Start Button and then Choose Control Panel from the menu option
- Users need to opt for System and Security, to select Administrative Tools and then System Configuration.
3. Next, Click on the Safe Boot option and then choose OK, this will open a pop-up window, next Select Restart Option.
For Windows 10
- Start Menu is to be selected to Open it
- Press the power button icon which is present in the right corner, this will display power options menu.
- Keeping the SHIFT Key pressed on the keyboard, select the restart option. This will reboot Win 10
- Now you need to select the Troubleshoot icon, followed by advanced option in the startup Settings. Click on Restart. This will give the option to reboot, now select Enter Safe Mode with Networking.
Step 2. Uninstall JS/MalHeur.a from Task Manager on Windows
How to End the Running Process related to JS/MalHeur.a using Task Manager
- Firstly, Open Task Manager by Pressing Ctrl+Shift+Esc in Combination
- Next, Click on processes to Find JS/MalHeur.a
- Now Click and select End Process to terminate JS/MalHeur.a.
Step3: How to Uninstall JS/MalHeur.a from Control Panel on Windows
for Win XP| Vista and Win 7 Users
- Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Control Panel is to be selected from the list
- Next Click on Uninstall Program
- Users need to Choose suspicious program related to JS/MalHeur.a and right clicking on it.
- Finally, Select Uninstall option.
For Win 8
- Click and Select “Charms bar”
- Now Select Settings Option
- Next Click on Control Panel
- Select on Uninstall a Program Option and right click on program associated to JS/MalHeur.a and finally uninstall it.
For Windows 10
- The first Step is to Click and Select on Start Menu
- Now Click on All Apps
- Choose JS/MalHeur.a and other suspicious program from the complete list
- Now right Click on to select JS/MalHeur.a and finally Uninstall it from Windows 10
Step: 4 How to Delete JS/MalHeur.a Created Files from Registry
- Open Registry by Typing Regedit in the Windows Search Field and then press on Enter.
- This will open the registry entries. Now users need to press CTRL + F together and type JS/MalHeur.a to find the entries.
- Once located, delete all JS/MalHeur.a named entries. If you are unable to find it, you need to look up for it on the directories manually. Be careful and delete only JS/MalHeur.a entries, else it can damage your Windows Computer severely.
HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—–Random Directory. HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—-Windows—CurrentVersion—Run– Random HKEY_CURRENT_USER—-Software—Microsoft—Internet Explorer—-Main—- Random
Remove JS/MalHeur.a In A Single Click From PC
Still having any problem in getting rid of JS/MalHeur.a, or have any doubt regarding this, feel free to ask our experts.